JBF Industries Limited Profile, Wiki, Networth, Owner, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
JBF Industries Limited is an Indian textile and apparel company. Its headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The company stands on a gleaming pinnacle of success as an industry leader in the Polyester Industry value chain today. The company manufacturing Partially Oriented Yarn (POY), Polyester (BOPET) Film and also various types of Bottle grade, Film grade and Textile grade Polyester chips. It is one of the leading Polyester value chain company`s not only in India and abroad. JBF Industries Limited company focus on Indian market, it never lost the opportunity to cater to the growing polyester markets globally. It is amongst the Top 5 Domestic market leaders in Textile grade chips, Bottle grade chips and Partially Oriented Yarn.
|Company Name||JBF Industries Limited|
|Founder Name||Bhagirath Arya|
|Date of Establishment||1982|
|Revenue||INR 2839.51 Crores|
|CEO/Managing Director||Rakesh Gothi|
|Registered Address||8th floor, Express towers, Nariman point|
Mumbai – 21, Maharashtra, India
|Telephone No.||91 22 2288 5959|
|Fax||91 22 2288 6393|
JBF Industries Limited established in 1982.
- 1982-1994, the company is one of India’s leading Polyester Texturisers.
- 1995-1999, the company entered in Yarn manufacturing with capacity 18,000MT/ expanded to 36,000.
- 2000-2002, the company manufacturing chips production with 36,000MT in Mar01/ and expanded to 72,000 in Nov.1.
- 2003-2005, the company expanded chips production 108KTA, Yarns-144KTA setup Sarigam facility, 216KTA textile grade chips.
- 2006-2007, JBF Industries commissioned Ras AI Khaima UAE plant capacity, 216 KTA Grade chips and BOPET film capacity of 48 KTA.
- 2008-2011, the company increased India textile chips capacity to 460 KTA, RAK bottle grade chips capacity to 390 KTA and BOPET film capacity of 66KTA at RAK.
- 2012-2015, the company integrated a set-up of PTA plant, greenfield capacities in Belgium for PET chips, in Bahrain for BOPET film.
JBF Industries Limited founded by Mr. Bhagirath Arya. He is an Indian businessman and current chairman of the company. He qualified with a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering and has 35 years in the Polyester industry, particularly in the field of synthetic yarn. Arya handles all management and operating affairs of JBF Industries Ltd. He looked at the growing textile sector in India and evolved a strategy that was innovative in its approach to business. Arya support customers, investors, shareholders, vendors and varied stakeholders has been invaluable. He always look forward for the company growth.
If you want to know anything else about the JBF Industries Limited. Please comment below we will try to provide information.