Giva Wiki, Jewellery Online, Offers, Shop, Rings, Earings, Bracelets, Necklaces, Pendants, silver jewellery, Anklets, Chains, Logo, Company profile and many more
Giva is an Indian company of Retail Luxury Goods and Jewelry. The company headquarter is in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It is an online first silver jewellery store aiming with a vision to provide authentic, elegant, and affordable jewellery. GIVA Jewellery is unique, brilliant and charming.
|Date of Establishment||2019|
|Registered Address||JP Nagar Phase 9, Bangalore, 560062, India|
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
Giva establsihed in 1999 by Ishendra Agarwal. GIVA is an online silver jewellery store featuring high-quality, affordable designs. It has grown rapidly to become one of India’s leading silver jewellery brands.
You can personalised your jewellery Click Here
- Pure Silver – Every piece is crafted with 925 sterling silver, so there’s never a doubt about quality. Your precious jewellery will retain its value, forever
- Authenticity Certificate – Your GIVA pieces are accompanied by an authenticity certificate that validates the purity of your precious jewels
- Packaging – Packaging as gorgeous as your jewellery, guaranteed to bring a smile to your face
- Convenience – Doorstep delivery, fast and secure checkout, 30-day no questions asked returns, any payment method you can think of (including cash on delivery), free and insured delivery.
Rings for women can get a little intimidating at first, due to the tonnes of styles. However, to make it simpler, here are a few very common types of rings that will save you the time and effort you put into making your pick.
- Bands: These rings have a uniform width throughout and no apparent top. However, it can be engraved with names or gemstones depending on the style.
- Solitaire Ring: A solitaire ring is a ring with a band and just a single diamond, zircon, or any other gemstone.
- Signet Ring: Mostly worn by men, a signet ring has a flat or oval section at the front with initials or patterns carved into it.
- Halo Ring: A halo ring has a centre stone encircled by small studded stones which creates an illusion of a bigger center stone.
- Cluster Ring: A cluster ring has multiple stones, all of the different sizes clustered together on the top.
Unlike other jewellery pieces jewellery sets can’t be divided into types but here are the three different plated jewellery set types you can find:
- Gold Plated Jewellery Sets: Nothing speaks of celebration more than gold-plated jewellery sets. Weddings and other special occasions are incomplete without a golden piece of jewellery. Moreover, they suit people of all skin tones and women of all ages.
- Silver Jewellery Sets: While gold is more of a show-stealer, silver jewellery speaks of subtle glam. At a wedding, silver jewellery is the best option for bridesmaids and wedding guests. Moreover, silver jewellery sets are your saviour when you are in a fix about going overboard with gold jewellery but still want to look glammed.
- Rose Gold Jewellery Sets: Rose Gold plated jewellery is what everyone is talking about. From celebrity brunch looks to red carpet, rose gold has made appearances everywhere. Thus, it makes complete sense to give our jewellery sets a modern twist with some rose gold magic.
- Toe Rings
Toe rings are a staple for every married woman. Modern chic elements graciously blended with your traditional values bind the auspiciousness of toe rings together. Handcrafted with love, these toe rings are imbued with minimal elegance that shines in its simplicity!
Beaded Anklets: Perfect for a boho look, beaded anklets are a more fun and quirky version of the traditional silver anklets.
- Leather Anklets: Better for a casual vibe, leather anklets go with all your western outfits like shorts, jeans, trousers, etc.
- Charm Anklets: Charm anklets can either have just one statement charm or many, strung together. As cute as it looks, it can also be layered with other anklets for a bold look.
- Shell anklets: Shell anklets should be your go-to choice for a beach look. Typically created with leather or a thin cord, you don’t have to worry about the material getting tarnished while you step into the water.
Fashion and styling comprise a lot of things and one of the most important branches of this section is the implementation of jewellery and how it helps in completing every look that we don. Be it everyday look, formal looks, or party looks – the last finishing touch is always added by choice of jewellery that adorn ourselves with.
Out of the various types of jewellery that seem to indulge in, having a gorgeous nose pin that serves as the perfect finishing piece is quite a hit accessorizing must-have today.
Saying that, let us explore what an ideal nose pin collection should look like and why it’s an eternal favourite jewellery trend.
GIVA also offers Birthday Collection gifts Click Here
Shipping & Handling
SHIPPING & HANDLING TIME
Orders are usually processed within 1-3 business days (i.e., Monday – Friday). Some orders, such as pre-order items, may take longer.
Giva continuously striving to get your purchase to you sooner, however, in some unforeseen circumstances it may take a bit longer. In this case, we’ll notify you of this delay immediately.
GIVA offer free shipping only for orders in excess of Rs. 100.
You will be notified when your order ships from our warehouse with the shipment tracking number.
You can pay via all major VISA or MASTERCARD credit/debit cards using our payment gateway at the time of checkout. Payment is accepted in INR (Indian National Rupee) at the time of purchase. Duties and taxes are not included in the price.
We are happy to offer a 30 day, no-questions-asked return policy (with full refund or credit) for unused and unworn items. Free return shipping is applicable only when costs do not exceed Rs. 70 and for pincodes covered by our courier partners.
In case charges exceed Rs. 70, all charges (return shipping, duties, taxes, fees, etc.) in excess of Rs. 70 will be adjusted against customer refund. In case of non-serviceable pincodes, customer is responsible for returning the jewellery to our warehouse and will receive Rs.70 towards shipping charges with their refund.
Please note that we currently do not offer free shipping on international returns.
RETURN SHIPMENT PROCESS
To return your order, please keep the package ready and include the original invoice. Contact our customer care and we will arrange a return shipment for you. For areas where return facility is not provided by our logistics partner, you can use your own partner and ship it to our warehouse. Shipping and handling charges, as well as taxes and duties are not refundable.
If you want to know anything else about the GIVA. Please comment below we will try to provide information.