FreeUp Wiki Company profile, Sell Unused Items, Terms and Conditions, Cancellation, Refunds & Returns, Logo and many more
FreeUp is an Indian company of selling unused personal items. The company headquarter is in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. It is a Close-knit community pan-India where people come to acquire quality pre-loved or unused items.
You can download the app free and start posting your unused personal items in return of points or cash. Once grabbed by ither users, Freeup will arrange for free doorstep pickup to come to you and credit points or cash to your account.
|Date of Establishment
|Data not available
|Data not available
|No. 22, 12th B Main Road, HAL 2nd stage,
Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008
|Data not available
Cancellation, Refunds & Returns
Orders can be cancelled either before the seller accepts the order, or if the seller cannot ship. The amount you have paid will be refunded to you in full.
Refund will be issued to your original payment method. If it is by Card/Net Banking/UPI, please allow 5 to 7 working days, depending on the bank’s processing timeframe, for the credit to appear in your account. If refund is by e-wallet, credit should be available within 24 hours.
To request for return, buyer must take a clear opening video and submit to FreeUp within 3 days of receiving the package. The opening video should be taken in one go, to start before opening the package, with shipping label visible, and include checking for any damage or defects. Defects should be visible from the video. After 3 days, the order is deemed as satisfactorily completed. Payment will be issued to the seller and return will no longer be possible.
WHAT IS COVERED
- Buyer changes mind. You may contact customer support and FreeUp will arrange for return shipping. Once item is delivered back to the seller satisfactorily, buyer will receive the refund amount after deducting charges for both journeys.
- Defects not disclosed, or item has expired. If the seller failed to communicate the defects or expiry information with images or description in the post, a partial or full refund can be issued. Any balance amount will be credited to the seller.
- Wrong item, or missing item. If it is due to the seller’s negligence, the seller shall send the correct item or the missing item without delay at his/her own cost.
- Damaged item. If the damage is due to poor packaging, the seller at fault will be responsible for the return cost. If due to logistics negligence, FreeUp will assist the buyer to claim for the item’s cost and shipping charge.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Electronic or Fragile items. Due to the difficulty in assessing which party is at fault, FreeUp does not take responsibility for such items.
- Exchanges. Prices and charges are often distorted in such transactions therefore they are not allowed.
- Transactions outside FreeUp app. When payment for the full value of the items is not processed through the FreeUp platform, we cannot guarantee the parties involved will abide by our guidelines. Buyer bears all the risks associated with such transactions.
FREEUP SELLER ÉTIQUETTES
- Disclose all defects in the item post if any, whether minor or major, in the post to avoid unnecessary disappointments and maximise cash amount receivable.
- Sellers are advised to make packing videos of their orders. In case of order or rating disputes, the packing video will help us arrive at a conclusion quickly.
- Quote a price that provides a good value to your buyers. FreeUp is a close-knit community -your good deeds will not go unnoticed.4. Keep in mind that buyers could give negative reviews and result in a lower rating, which will affect the visibility of your products and your ability to sell more.
If you want to know anything else about the FreeUp. Please comment below we will try to provide information.