Dyson Company Profile, Wiki, Owner, Net Worth, Founder, Household Appliances, Logo, vacuum cleaners, air purifiers, hand dryers, bladeless fans, heaters, hair dryers, and lights and more
Dyson is an American company of household appliances. The company headquarter is in Malmesbury, Wiltshire, UK, Chicago, Illinois, USA. Dyson design and manufactures vacuum cleaners, air purifiers, hand dryers, bladeless fans, heaters, hair dryers, and lights.
|Date of Establishment||1993|
|Establishment Place||United States of America|
|Registered Address||Tetbury Hill|
Malmesbury, Wiltshire SN16 0RG, GB, US
|Net Worth||US$7.3 billion (2019)|
|Telephone no.||Data not available|
Dyson established in 1993 by James Dyson. The company has best and high quality products in all over the world. It is a fast growing company and inventing the future to make life easy. Dyson famous products are vacuum cleaners and washing machines were made in Malmesbury, US.
- Cord-free. Hassle-free. Transforms the way you clean.
- The Soft Roller Cleaner Head picks up fine dust and large debris from hard floors simultaneously.
- The Direct Drive Cleaner head drives bristles deeper into the carpet to remove ground-in dirt
- Comes with seven additional attachments: 1. Combination Tool, 2. Crevice Tool, 3. Mini Motorised Tool, 4. Mini Soft Dusting Brush, 5. Mattress (Upholstery) Tool, 6. Up Top Adaptor, 7. Extension Hose
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V8, this machine generates powerful suction of upto 115 AW ; Bin volume: 0.54L ; Charge time: 5hrs
- Quickly converts to a handheld for reaching up high, down below and anywhere in between
- Certified asthma & allergy friendly
Airblade hand dryer
In 2006, the first Dyson Airblade, launched, is a hand dryer for commercial customers, typically made available in public hand-washing facilities. The Airblade uses Dyson’s Digital Motor to produce a stream of air that flows at up to 430 mph (700 km/h) and is claimed to dry the hands in 10 to 12 seconds.
Air Multiplier bladeless fans and air purifiers
On 18 October 2009, “Air Multiplier” launched, as an electric fan. It provides smoother airflow and, having no exposed rotating blades, thus operating in a safer manner than conventional bladed fans. The fan works by drawing air in through an inlet in the base pillar and forcing it through an outlet in the upper ring.
Contrarotator washing machine
In November 2000, CR01 Contrarotator announced, a washing machine with two counter-rotating drums. Each drum had 5,000 perforations to help evacuate water.
Hair care products
In April 2016, Dyson introduced the “Supersonic”, a hair dryer. It protect against extreme heat damage. In October 2018, Dyson launched the “Airwrap” styler and in 2000, “Corrale” launched a cordless hair straightener.
On 2015 Dyson announced the “CSYS” range of LED lamps. Dyson lighting is engineered to support well-being and task performance, with custom-engineered optics and Heat Pipe technology that protects light quality for decades.
In March 2020, Dyson announced that they would be supporting UK hospitals by manufacturing ventilators. It is such an amazing company who believing in helping people in difficult times.
If you want to know anything else about the Dyson.Please comment below we will try to provide information.
You May Like
• Mamaearth Company Profile, Wiki, Products, Discount Offers, Founder, E shopping and more
• WOW Skin Science Company Profile, Wiki, Owner, Products and more