Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) Company Profile, Wiki, Networth, Owner, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Bharat Earth Movers Limited is an Indian aerospace and defence company. The company headquarter is in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The company established as a Public Sector Undertaking for manufacture of Rail Coaches & Spare Parts and Mining Equipment at its Bangalore Complex.
It has partially disinvested and presently Government of India owns 54 percent of total equity and rest 46 percent is held by Public, Financial Institutions, Foreign Institutional Investors, Banks and Employees. The Company plays a pivotal role and serves India’s core sectors like Defence, Rail, Power, Mining and Infrastructure.
BEML operates under three major Business verticals viz., Mining & Construction, Defence and Rail & Metro. The three verticals are serviced by nine manufacturing units located at Bangalore, Kolar Gold Fields (KGF), Mysore, Palakkad and Subsidiary – Vignyan Industries Ltd, in Chikmagalur District. The company has a dedicated R&D infrastructure and team in line with consistent policy of the company to meet the technological demands through in-house R&D and strategic technical tie-ups with global players.
|Company Name||Bharat Earth Movers Limited|
|Owner||Ministry Of Defense (54.03%)|
|Date of Establishment||1964|
|Revenue||₹3,077.37 crore (US$400 million) (2020)|
|Registered Address||23/1, 4th Main, SR Nagar, Bengaluru-560 027, Karnataka, India|
|Telephone No.||+91-8022963141, +91-8022963200|
Bharat Earth Movers Limited established in 1964. In 1964, the company started manufacture Rail Coaches & Spare Parts and Mining Equipment. The company products are sold and serviced through its large Marketing Network spread all over the Country and are exported to more than 67 countries.
BEML’s nationwide network of sales offices enables buyers with ready access to its wide range of products and also the full-fledged service centers and parts depots offer total equipment care, maintenance contracts and rehabilitation services.
- Earthmoving equipment
- Underground mining equipment
- Railway equipment
- High power diesel engines
- Heavy duty hydraulic aggregates
Bharat Earth Movers Limited company mission is as follows:
- Improve competitiveness through collaboration, strategic alliances and joint ventures, to sustain and enhance market share in product groups BEML operates.
- Grow profitably by aggressively pursuing business and market opportunities in domestic and international markets by pursuing atleast 10% of sales in exports.
- Adoption of state-of-the-art technologies and bring in new products through Transfer of Technology and in-house R&D.
- Continue to diversify and grow addressing new products and markets with turnover from in-house R&D developed products at 60%.
- Attract and retain people in a rewarding and inspiring environment by fostering creativity and innovation with attrition levels less than 5%.
- Offer technology and cost effective total solutions for enhanced customer satisfaction.
If you want to know anything else about the Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML). Please comment below we will try to provide information.