Aavin Profile, Wiki, Networth, Owner, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Aavin is a milk product brand name of Tamil Nadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited. It is an Indian dairy company, which headquarter is in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. TCMPF manage the activities such as milk procurement, processing and marketing of the milk and milk products.
The company formed as an apex body of three tire cooperatives set up in Tamil Nadu and the district level milk producer unions. The Foundation of the Milk Co-operative Movement lies in the conviction that country’s socio-economic development is intertwined with the development of rural India. The company has taken various measures such as payment of attractive procurement price to milk producers, huge investment in dairy infrastructure at all levels starting from Primary Dairy Co-operative Societies, to State level Federation.
|Product Brand Name||Aavin|
|Founder/Owner||Tamil Nadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited|
|Date of Establishment||1972|
|Establishment Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Revenue||INR 5994.00 Crores (In 2018-19)|
|Registered Address||Aavin Illam, TCMPF Ltd., 3A, Pasumpon Muthuramalinganar Salai, Nandanam, Chennai – 600 035 India|
- Fermented products
- Hot milk
- Ice cream
- Milk products
Aavin was established in 1972. In 1972, the company set up first dairy plant in Chennai. In 1981, the company developed ‘Anand’ pattern by Dr. Kurien. In 2017-2018, the per capita availability of milk in Tamil Nadu has increased from 169 gm/day in 1993-94 to 268 gm/day in 2017-2018, due to increase in Milk production, the rise in per capita income, changing life style, food habits and export opportunities contributed to the rise in the demand for milk and milk products. The company expand the organization in all over the world and providing best quality of milk products with customer satisfaction.
Aavin vision is as follows:
- To march forward with a missionary zeal this will make Aavin a trailblazer of exemplary performance and achievements beckoning other Milk Federations in the country in pursuit of total emulation of its good deeds.
- To ensure prosperity of the rural milk producers who are ultimate owners of the Federation.
- To promote producer oriented viable co-operative society to impart an impetus to the rural income, dairy productivity and rural employment.
- To bridge the gap between price of milk procurement and sales price.
- To develop business acumen in marketing and trading disciplines so as to serve consumers with quality milk, give a fillip to the income of milk producers.
- To compete with MNCs and Private Dairies with better quality of milk and milk products and in the process sustain invincibility of co-operatives.
If you want to know anything else about the Aavin. Please comment below we will try to provide information.