Peyush Bansal CEO and Founder at Lenskart, Education & Career, Personal Life, Company Profile and More
Peyush Bansal is an Indian CEO and Founder at Lenskart, an Indian retail chain that sells prescription eyewear. He was born in New Delhi, Delhi, India. Lenskart launches Vision Fund to invest in amazing entrepreneurs who are trying to disrupt the eyewear space and omni-retail using innovative products, technology and experiences.
|Born on||Delhi, New Delhi, India|
|Age (as in 2021)||Data not available|
|Education||Bachelors of Engineering Honors from McGill University |
Management degree from Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
|Famous for||CEO and Founder at Lenskart|
|Wife||Data not available|
|Kids||Data not available|
|Net Worth||Data not available|
Career & Education
- Peyush Bansal is an Indian CEO and Founder at Lenskart, born in Delhi.
- From 2002-2006, he received degree from McGill University in Bachelors of Engineering Honors, Electrical-IT.
- From 2008-2009, he received MPEFB, Management degree from Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.
- In 2007, Bansal was a program manager at Microsoft.
- In 2008, he founded SearchMyCampus.com, is India’s no. 1 Campus Classifieds Portal.
- In 2018, he is collaborating with great entrepreneurs in building some exciting companies and brands: Dailyobjects, Infeedo, Turms, Alpha.
- In 2020, he is supporter in Lenskart Foundation.
- In 2019, he founded AQUALENS by Lenskart to provide the most comfortable and stylish contact lenses to consumers globally.
- In 2015, he founded John Jacobs by Lenskart to bring the most trendiest eyewear globally in highest quality materials directly to consumers.
- In 2020, he founded Lenskart Plus by Lenskart to help serve a new set of eyewear needs for customers.
- In 2020, he founded Lenskart Vision Fund to invest in amazing entrepreneurs who are trying to disrupt the eyewear space and omni-retail using innovative products, technology and experiences.
- In 2008, he founded Lenskart.com with a purpose of transforming the way people see and experience the world.
Lenskart is an India’s fastest growing optical business. The company headquarter is in Faridabad, Delhi NCR, India. Lenskart is the leading e-commerce portal for eyewear in India. It has revolutionised the eyewear industry in the country with its omni-channel approach. The company established in 2010 by Peeyush Bansal, Amit Chaudhary and Sumeet Kapahi.
From an ever-growing number of offline stores across major cities in the country to innovative integration of technology while purchasing online, Lenskart caters to every customer with several deals and offers.