Namita Thapar Executive Director of Emcure Pharmaceuticals, Education & Career, Personal Life, Company Profile and More
Namita Thapar is an Indian executive director of Emcure Pharmaceuticals, a global pharmaceutical company headquartered in Pune with a turnover of over 4,000 crores.
|Age (as in 2021)||44 Years old|
|Education||Chartered Accountant from ICAI |
MBA from the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University
|Famous for||Executive Director of Emcure Pharmaceuticals|
|Kids||Data not available|
|Net Worth||Data not available|
Career and Education
- Namita Thapar is the executive director of Emcure Pharmaceuticals, Pune, India.
- She is a chartered accountant from ICAI and earned an MBA from the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University.
- She worked in the United States for six years in various roles in finance and marketing at Guidant Corporation.
- She is on the boards of Finolex Cables and the Fuqua School of Business.
- She is also the founder and CEO of Incredible Ventures Ltd, an education company that teaches entrepreneurship to 11 – 18 year olds in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai and Hyderabad.
- She is a member of the Young Presidents Organization, Pune.
Emcure Pharmaceuticals is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered is in Pune, Maharashtra. The product portfolio includes tablets, capsules (both Softgel capsules and hard-gel capsules) and injectables. Emcure Pharmaceuticals established in 1983 by Satish Mehta. is a fast growing fully integrated Indian pharmaceutical company with global presence engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing a broad range of pharmaceutical products globally.