Mackenzie Scott American Novelist & Philanthropist, Career, Personal Life, Awards, Books, Novels, Jeff Bezos, Husband, Children, Family, Parents, Age, Net Worth and Many More
Mackenzie Scott is an American novelist and philanthropist. She was born on April 7, 1970 at San Francisco, California, U.S. She is an amazing personality. She got American Book Award for her 2005 debut novel, The Testing of Luther Albright. In 2013, her second novel, Traps, was published. Scott also has been executive director of Bystander Revolution since she founded it in 2014, and was named one of TIME Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People of 2020. In July 2020, Scott was ranked the 22nd-richest person in the world by Forbes with a net worth estimated at $36 billion.
|Born on||April 7, 1970|
|Age (as in 2021)||51 Years Old|
|Education||Hotchkiss School in Lakeville, Connecticut|
Bachelor’s degree in English at Princeton University
|Famous for||Ex-wife of Jeff Bezos|
|Net Worth||US$60.1 billion|
|Designation||Novelist & Philanthropist|
Education & Career
- Mackenzie Scott born in April 7, 1970 at San Francisco, California, U.S.
- From the childhood days, she was very talented and had interest in writing.
- At the age of 6, she wrote a beautiful novel The Book Worm, a 142-page book, which was destroyed in a flood.
- In 1988, she studied in Hotchkiss School in Lakeville, Connecticut.
- In 1992, She did bachelor’s degree in English at Princeton University.
- Mackenzie Bezos also worked as a research assistant to Morrison for the 1992 novel Jazz.
- After graduating, she applied to work for D. E. Shaw, a quantitative hedge fund in New York City, as a research associate.
- In 2005, Scott wrote ‘The Testing of Luther Albright’, for which she won an American Book Award in 2006.
Mackenzie Scott married to Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon and Blue Origin. They blessed with four children: three sons and one daughter adopted from China. In 2019, Scott left Jeff Bezos. Scott became the became the third-wealthiest woman in the world and one of the wealthiest people overall in April 2019.
Later, Scott is married to high school chemistry teacher Dan Jewett. Now, she is happy with her husband and her children. She is very talented woman and an inspiration to the world.
For More details Visit: Amazon Digital Services Inc. Company Profile
If you want to know anything else about the Mackenzie Scott . Please comment below we will try to provide information.
You May Like
• Tobi Lutke CEO of Shopify, Education, Career, Personal Life, Company Profile, Salary and More
• Sridhar Vembu CEO of Zoho, Education, Career, Personal Life, Awards, Company Profile and More