Karan Adani CEO of the Adani Ports and Special Economic Zones (APSEZ), Education & Career, Wiki, Personal Life, Husband, Kids, Networth and More
Karan Adani is an Indian Chief Executive Officer of the Adani Ports and Special Economic Zones (APSEZ). He is currently driving an organisational transformation aimed at building an integrated logistics company, to create further value for customers.
Ports are the critical trading centers and drivers of economic growth for any nation, and it is imperative for us at Adani to create maritime clusters and transform India to a global hub of commerce, trade and finance.
|Born on||07 Apr 1987|
|Age (as in 2021)||34|
|Famous for||CEO of the Adani Ports and Special Economic Zones|
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
Career & Education
- Karan Adani born in 07 Apr 1987.
- He is an Indian Chief Executive Officer of the Adani Ports and Special Economic Zones (APSEZ).
- In 2005, he received degree from Purdue University in General Management Studies.
- From 2009, he is an Executive director at Adani Port and SEZ Ltd.
- In 2016, he became CEO of the Adani Ports and Special Economic Zones (APSEZ), responsible for the expansion and development of Adani Ports and Terminals, Industrial Land, and Logistics.
- In 2008, he was included in the list called “Tycoons of Tomorrow” by Forbes India.
Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Limited is an Indian company of Ports & Sshipping. The company headquarter is in Navarangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Adani Group is a diversified organisation in India comprising 6 publicly traded companies. Adani Ports established in 1998 by Gautam Adani. It has created a world class transport and utility infrastructure portfolio that has a pan-India presence.
If you want to know anything else about the Karan Adani. Please comment below we will try to provide information.