Jensen Huang CEO of Nvidia Corporation, Career, Net Worth, Personal Life, Education, Company profile, owner, Electrical Engineer and More
Jensen Huang is a Taiwanese-American billionaire businessman, born in February 17, 1963 at Tainan, Taiwan. He is an Electrical Engineer. Jensen is President and CEO of the Nvidia Corporation, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing.
|Born on||February 17, 1963|
|Age (as in 2021)||58 Years Old|
|Education||Aloha High School, Portland|
Electrical Engineering, Oregon State University
Electrical Engineering from Stanford University
|Famous for||Co founder of Nvidia Corporation|
|Net Worth||US$14.3 Billio|
|Designation||Co founder of Nvidia Corporation|
Education & Career
- Jensen Huang born in February 17, 1963 at Tainan, Taiwan.
- He graduated from Aloha High School, Portland.
- In 1984, he also received undergraduate degree in electrical engineering from Oregon State University.
- In 1992, he earned Master’s Degree in electrical engineering from Stanford University.
- 1993, Huang co-founded Nvidia Corporation.
- In 2016, he owns a portion of Nvidia’s stock worth about US$1.3 billion.
- IN 2007, he earned $24.6 million as CEO and ranking him as the 61st highest paid U.S. CEO by Forbes.
- 1999: Jensen Huang was named Entrepreneur of the Year in High Technology by Ernst & Young.
- 2003: Huang received the Dr. Morris Chang Exemplary Leadership Award.
- 2018: Huang was listed in the inaugural EDGE 50, world’s top 50 influencers in edge computing.
- 2020: Jensen Huang was named “Supplier CEO of the year” by Eurostars Automotive News Europe.
- 2020: Huang was awarded an honorary doctorate from National Taiwan University at the school anniversary.
Jensen Huang married to Lori and blessed with two children. He is a successful and family loving person. He founded NVIDIA with Chris Malachowsky and Curtis Priem to solve the problem of 3D graphics for the PC. The invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing.
Nvidia Corporation is an American company of Computer Hardware. The company headquarter is in Santa Clara, California, U.S. It redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. Recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing — with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. Nvidia established in 1993 by Jensen Huang, Curtis Priem and Chris Malachowsky.
If you want to know anything else about the Jensen Huang . Please comment below we will try to provide information.
You May Like
• Top Ship Building Companies in USA
• Top life insurance companies in USA