Gautam Adani Chairman and Founder of the Adani Group, Wiki, Career, Education, Personal Life, Wife, Kids, Networth and More
Gautam Adani is an Indian Indian billionaire Industrialist and Philanthropist. He is the chairman and founder of the Adani Group, an Indian company of Mining & Metals. He was born on 24 June 1962 at Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
|Born on||24 June 1962|
|Age (as in 2021)||61 yr|
|Education|| Sheth Chimanlal Nagindas Vidyalaya school|
|Famous for||Chairman and Founder of the Adani Group,|
|Net Worth||77 billion USD|
Career & Education
- Gautam Adani is an Indian Indian billionaire Industrialist and Philanthropist.
- He was born on 24 June 1962 at Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- He was educated at Sheth Chimanlal Nagindas Vidyalaya school in Ahmedabad.
- He received bachelor’s degree in commerce at Gujarat University, but dropped out after the second year.
- In 1978, Adani moved to Mumbai to work as a diamond sorter for Mahendra Brothers.
- Gautam In 2006, Adani entered the power generation business
was always attracted to business and wanted to do his own business but he did not take over his father’s textile business.
- In 1985, he started importing primary polymers for small-scale industries.
- In 2006, Adani entered the power generation business.
- From 2009 to 2012, he acquired Abbot Point Port in Australia and Carmichael coal mine in Queensland.
- In 2020, Adani won the world’s largest solar bid by the Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) worth $6 billion.
- Gautam married to Priti Adani and blessed with 2 children
Adani Enterprises Limited is an Indian company of Mining & Metals. The company headquarter is in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is the flagship company of Adani Group, one of India’s largest business organisations. Over the years, Adani Enterprises has focused on building emerging infrastructure businesses, contributing to nation-building and divesting them into separate listed entities. Having successfully built unicorns like Adani Ports & SEZ, Adani Transmission, Adani Power, Adani Green Energy and Adani Total Gas, the company has contributed significantly to make the country self-reliant with our portfolio of robust businesses.
If you want to know anything else about the Gautam Adani. Please comment below we will try to provide information.