Elizabeth Koch Publisher & Writer, Daughter, Net worth, One Story, Columbia Journalism Review, Kids, father, Mother, Charles Koch and many more
Elizabeth koch is an American publisher and writer. She was born on 1976 at Wichita, Kansas, U.S. She has published work for One Story, Columbia Journalism Review, the Los Angeles Review of Books, The New York Observer and other publications.
|Age (as in 2021)
|Princeton University (BA)
Syracuse University (MFA)
|Publisher and Writer
|$200 million USD.
Career & Education
- Elizabeth koch is an American publisher and writer.
- She graduated from Wichita Collegiate School.
- She received B.A. degree from Princeton University in English Literature.
- She earned M.F.A. in fiction from Syracuse University.
- She’s the founder of a neuroscience nonprofit called the Tiny Blue Dot Foundation.
Some Interesting Facts
- Elizabeth Koch is the co-founder of Tiny Blue Dot consciousness research foundation.
- Koch is the daughter of industrialist Charles Koch, the eighth-richest man in the world and half of the GOP mega-donor duo known as “the Koch brothers.”
- Elizabeth is also the founder of the Unlikely Collaborators, an event series that guides participants through a sequence of self-interrogations meant to illuminate inherent biases, assumptions and unconscious beliefs.
- She is co-founder and CEO of Catapult, a publishing company and writers’ community that uses extraordinary storytelling as a means of catalyzing empathy.
- She’s also the founder of New Balloon, a media company at the nexus of entertainment and technology that has executive produced emotionally demanding films such as Beasts of No Nation and Last Days in the Desert.
- Her writing has appeared in One Story, FENCE, Glimmer Train, the Columbia Journalism Review, the Los Angeles Review of Books and other publications, often under a pen name.
- Koch currently lives in the greater Los Angeles area with her husband, Jason Kakoyiannis.
If you want to know anything else about the Elizabeth Koch. Please comment below we will try to provide information.