Chase Koch co-owner, CEO, Chairman of Koch Industries, Wife, Kids, Netwoorth, Divorce, Birth date, Family, Company profile and many more
Chase Koch is an American businessman, born in June 15, 1977 at Wichita, Kansas, USA. He is the co-owner, CEO, and chairman of Koch Industries. Koch is focused on helping tech entrepreneurs unlock their full potential by bringing Koch’s market channels, knowledge and network to them, structuring unique capital solutions and embracing a long-term, mutual benefit mindset. KDT’s approach aligns with Koch Industries vision of driving continual transformation and is designed to transform Koch’s existing capabilities, create new capabilities and expand Koch into new technology platforms.
|Age (as in 2021)||44|
|Education||Texas A&M University|
|Famous for||Co-owner, CEO and Chairman of Koch Industries|
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
Education & Career
- Chase Koch was born on 1977 in Wichita, Kansas, United States, is a Businessman.
- He received Bachelor’s degree and Business Marketing degree from Texas A&M University.
- In 2001, he became Board Member in Charles Koch Foundation.
- In 2014, he became Executive Vice President in Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC.
- In 2017, he founded Stand Together Ventures.
- He is passionate about removing barriers to opportunity, and also serves as chairman of Stand Together Ventures, a unique network that focuses on developing new, transformative and disruptive solutions that help to break the barriers that stand in the way of unleashing human potential.
- Chase was Executive Vice President at Koch Agronomic Services, LLC.
- He has also held roles in regional management and global supply at Koch Fertilizer Company, in addition to serving as a financial analyst with Koch Equity Development Group.
Some Interesting facts
- Chase Koch is an American businessman and the son of Charles Koch, the co-owner, CEO, and chairman of Koch Industries.
- Koch directs the venture capital company Koch Disruptive Technologies, and is a leading figure in Koch Industries and the family’s philanthropic activities.
- In September 1993, at the age 16, Koch ran a red light in Wichita as twelve-year-old Zachary Seibert, who was listening to music on his headphones, crossed the street. The car struck the boy, who died shortly thereafter at a local hospital. Chase pled guilty to a misdemeanor charge of vehicular homicide and was sentenced to 100 hours of community service and 18 hours months of probation.
- Koch has become increasingly involved in his father’s and uncle’s political activities. He was present in 2003 when his father held a get-together at Chicago’s Peninsula Hotel that marked the beginnings of what would later be known as the Koch network.
- In 2006, Koch began working for Koch Nitrogen Company, serving as a regional manager and in global supply. He was appointed president of Koch Fertilizer in 2013 and later named executive vice president of Koch Agronomic Services. As of 2016, he was president of Koch Agronomic Services.
- In 2010, Koch married Annie Breitenbach, a former neonatal nurse. They live on a 70-acre property in Wichita that Koch purchased for $3 million in 2010 and have three children. Their oldest son, Charles, was born in 2012. With Zach Lahn, a former Koch network fundraiser, Breitenbach opened Wonder, a private Montessori-style preschool and grade school on the campus of Wichita State University.
- Since 2013 he has been a member of the board of Koch Industries. He is also on the board of the Charles Koch Foundation and chairman of New Leaders, which focuses on innovative and principled ideas for social improvement and professional development.
- Koch has organized a philanthropic network, consisting of the adult children of Koch network members, to replace their aging parents and grandparents.
- In 2018, he became president of the newly founded Koch Disruptive Technologies, Koch Industries’ venture-capital arm. Under his management, according to Bloomberg News, KDT has invested in sectors outside of Koch’s traditional areas of expertise; among the firms in which he has invested is InSightec Ltd., which manufactures surgical tools that employ ultrasound. In a January 2019 interview on CNBC, he discussed KDT’s interest in investing in “principled entrepreneurs” and in seeking out technologies that can transform methods of production.
- In January 2019, he told an interviewer that his public activities were guided by the aims of improving as many lives as possible and unlocking people’s potential. He added that he eschewed “partisanship” and believed in forming coalitions across the political spectrum. He noted that he was working with “people like Van Jones” on issues like prison reform.
- After graduating, he played in a band that covered songs by Led Zeppelin, Phish, and the Grateful Dead while trying to navigate his way into Austin’s tech startup scene without exploiting his family connections. He told an audience in 2015 that he had seriously considered not pursuing a career in the family business.
Koch Disruptive Technologies is an American company of Venture Capital and Private Equity Principals. The company headquarter is in Wichita, Kansas, USA. It focuses on partnering with high-growth companies that disrupt current market alternatives with demonstrated technology. KDT looks for opportunities to create mutual benefit by working with principled entrepreneurs who can receive significant value from interacting with Koch companies and whose technology has the potential to transform Koch’s core capabilities, create new capabilities, or expand Koch into new platforms.
If you want to know anything else about the Chase Koch. Please comment below we will try to provide information.