La Pino’z is a franchise opportunity that offers delicious custom pizzas made from fresh ingredients in an inviting atmosphere. Founded in 2011 by Sanam Kapoor in Chandigarh, India, the chain now has 500+ outlets across India and one in London.
As a franchisee of La Pino’z, you get the independence of being a business owner with the support of a well-established brand. Their dedicated team is always available to help you succeed in managing your store and marketing your products. They provide access to a vast network and ongoing training to ensure all franchisees become successful.
La Pinoz Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 25 lakhs|
|Area Required||500 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 10 lakhs|
|Contact No for Franchise Query||8699997039|
- The agreement has a 20-year term.
- 1.5 to 2.5 lakhs in capital expenditures
- Profit Margin of 35 to 40%
- Food prices roughly 30% to 35%
- The brand would include important raw materials.
- They’ve added both the VEG + and the VEG menus.
- Employees will be employed by the Franchisee, with the Brand supplying training.
- Interior design can be performed locally in conjunction with the Brand Design.
- The contract will be extended at no cost to you.
- Assist in marketing and revenue growth strategies.
- The machinery and equipment can be purchased locally according to the Brand Specification.
- The number of employees required: 4 to 7 — If the franchisee chooses, he can stick to the VEG menu.
- Partners in online distribution tie-in Software and billing facility for Zomato, Swiggy, and Uber Eats.
La Pino’z Pizza Shop has perfected its business. They know the pizza business. They know who buys, when they buy, where they buy and why they buy. They know how to keep your keep your operational costs low and your quality high. And, their secret recipe of ingredients in their sauces, dough and sausage mix keep the taste of their pizza distinctively Italian. La Pino’z system, on average, eliminates one year of startup time learning the pizza business which would take place if they started their business from scratch. Statistics show that 92% of all franchises are successful after three years of operation whereas 80% of all businesses fail.
Yes, part of the franchise fee pays for a member of La Pino’z staff to be at your store the two weeks of business.
La Pino’z training is based upon your ability to feel comfortable with our system which normally takes a minimum of three weeks. If necessary, training can be extended up to eight weeks if mutually agreed and required.
No, as part of the franchise fee, La Pino’z will train you and members of your staff in the proper method of operating your La Pino’z franchise.
Franchisees in order to protect and to insure the continued success of our secret recipes are required to purchase from La Pino’z and from approved suppliers meatballs, sausage, breading, pizza sauce mix, spaghetti mix, printed bags; other food supplies may be purchased from the vendor of your choice provided that La Pino’z specifications and standards are met.
You may purchase equipment from any source; however, La Pino’z will provide the name of vendors which meet all of the current La Pino’z cooking.
Yes, as a part of the franchise fee, La Pino’z assists and advises in site selection, lease negotiation and the remodeling of an existing building.
Yes, the initial franchise fee of is included in your total investment.