Snow Lake Resources Ltd Wiki, Company Profile, Founder, Products, Company Logo, Customer Details and more
Snow Lake Resources Ltd. is a Canadian exploration and development company focused on the acquisition, exploration, and development of lithium projects in the Snow Lake area of Manitoba, Canada. The company’s flagship project is the 100%-owned Snow Lake Lithium Project, which is one of the largest undeveloped lithium projects in the world. The project has a NI 43-101 compliant inferred mineral resource estimate of 1.8 million tonnes of lithium carbonate equivalent (LCE) at a grade of 106 ppm LCE.
Snow Lake Resources Ltd. is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. The company’s management team has a proven track record of success in the mining industry. The company is well-funded and has a strong technical team in place. Snow Lake Resources Ltd. is well-positioned to become a leading producer of lithium in the years to come.
The company’s shares are listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol “SNW”.
|Snow Lake Resources Ltd
|Exploration, Spodumene, Mining, and CSE
|Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
|242 Hargrave Street
1700 Winnipeg, MB R3C 0V1
Here are some of the company’s key milestones:
- 2019: Announced the acquisition of the Snow Lake Lithium Project.
- 2020: Completed a pre-feasibility study on the Snow Lake Lithium Project.
- 2021: Commenced a drilling program at the Snow Lake Lithium Project.
- 2022: Announced a partnership with Piedmont Lithium to develop the Snow Lake Lithium Project.
About The CEO
Philip Gross is the current CEO of the company. He has over 25 years of experience in the mining industry, and has held senior positions at several mining companies, including Barrick Gold, Goldcorp, and Newmont Mining. He is a graduate of the University of British Columbia, and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Mining Engineering.
The company’s future plans include:
- Continuing to drill at the Snow Lake Lithium Project.
- Completing a feasibility study on the Snow Lake Lithium Project.
- Obtaining all necessary permits and approvals to develop the Snow Lake Lithium Project.
- Commencing construction of the Snow Lake Lithium Project.
- Commercial production of lithium from the Snow Lake Lithium Project.