Rajshree Sugar and Chemicals Limited Company Profile, Wiki, Networth, Ower, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Rajshree Sugar and Chemicals Limited is an Indian sugar manufacturing company. The company is registered at Registrar of companies. The company headquarter is in Tamil Nadu. It is one of the leading sugar producing industry in India.
|Name||Rajshree Sugar and Chemicals Limited|
|Founder Name||Late Shri. G. Varadaraj|
|Date of Establishment||1987|
|Establishment Place||Tamil Nadu, India|
|CEO||Aditya Krishna Pathy|
|Registered Address||The Uffizi 338/8, Avinashi Road, Peelamedu, Coimbatore-641004, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Telephone No||91-422-2580981, 2580982, 2580983, 4226222|
Products and services
- Organic manure
- Green power
Rajshree sugar and chemicals limited established in 1987. It is a public limited company listed on National stock exchange of India and BSE limited. The company has diverse interests in agriculture business, textiles, automotive trading and bio technology. The company provides best quality of sugar to the consumers.
Rajshree Sugar and chemical limited founded by Late Shri. G. Varadaraj. He was a famous industrialist. He was born on 1936 in Tamilnadu. Varadaraj supported the growth and development of the PSG group of education institution. In 1987, he set up a sugar factory in a most backward area of Theni District of Tamil Nadu. He also involved in social development of the area by providing employment opportunities to the local people. In 1983, Varadaraj was elected as member of Rajya Sabha for six years. He was president/chairman of many foundations such as Indian cotton Mills Federation, Southern India Mills Association, Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Engineering Export Promotion Council.
Rajshree vision is to be the famous sugar manufacturing industry in the world. The company is focused on people, passion and progress. The company believes in consumer satisfaction. RSCL passionately converting every challenge into an opportunity pursuing continuous progress.
Awards and recognition
- 1995, the company awarded as ‘State Capacity Utilization Award’.
- 1997, the company awarded as ‘State Safety Award’.
- 2004, the company awarded as ‘State Safety Award’.
- 2006, the company awarded as ‘Safety Compliance Award’ by Inspector of Facilities.
- 2007, the company awarded as ‘Safety Compliance Award’ by Inspector of Facilities.
- 2012, the company awarded as ‘Special Services Award’ by Regional Transport Office.
- 2013, the company awarded as ‘Best Cogeneration Award’ by SISTA.
- 2014, the company awarded as ‘Best Blood Donation Camp Organizer in Theni District’, by District Blood Transfusion &AIDS Prevention and Control Unit.
- 2014, the company awarded as ‘Best Overall Performance Sugar Mill’ by Bharatiya Sugar, Kolhapur.
If you want to know anything else about the Rajshree Sugar and Chemicals Limited. Please comment below we will try to provide information.