PostPe Wiki, Company Details, Credit Card, Downlaod App, benefits of using PostPe, Use PostPe, Net Worth, head office, Logo and many more
Postpe is the new age credit card. It is a new way to pay, and makes spending easy. In collaboration with lending partners, you can spend now and pay next month. postpe offers a line of credit which can be used anytime, anywhere to purchase goods and services – either by scanning a QR or by using the postpe card.
You can use this loan in four ways –
- Payment by physical card.
- Online card payment.
- QR code payment
- Send money to mobile number.
|Date of Establishment||2018|
|Founder||Ashneer Grover and Shashvat Nakrani|
|Registered Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Net Worth||Data not available|
|Telephone no.||Data not available|
|Data not available|
What are the benefits of using PostPe?
PostPe is a new way to pay, and it makes shopping and spending easy:
- You can spend online and offline through both QR and card factors.
- With the PostPe card and app, you can easily pay at millions of merchants with the payment form factor of your choice.
- When the time comes to pay your dues, you can convert the outstanding amount into EMI with the tenure of your choice.
- You can also win exciting cashback and rewards.
The credit limit of PostPe starts from ₹ 1000 and the upper limit will be decided by looking at your creditworthiness, how much you earn, how much your salary is, whether you repay the loan on time or not.
How to use PostPe?
Customers can open the app, scan a QR code and pay using PostPe credit at merchant outlets. They will also have the option to pay via a PostPe card that will be accepted across millions of offline merchants as well as on e-commerce platforms.
If you want to know anything else about the Postpe. Please comment below we will try to provide information