LONECONE Company Profile, Logo, Establishment, Products and More
LONECONE is an American company which draws inspiration from the good things in life—family, friends, and recreation in Idaho’s outstanding public lands. The company headquarter is in Boise, Idaho, US. The company value relationships and outstanding services. LONECON built a dynamic and successful e-commerce business that has landed on the Inc. 5000 list four times in a row. LONE CONE brand has disrupted the world of children’s outdoor gear, setting new a standard of product durability, value, and ease-of-use.
LONECONE is the world’s leading outdoor gear manufacturers and provide its products in all over the world. The company also insight and expertise to assist brands like Salomon, La Sportiva, and Deuter in achieving their goals on Amazon’s marketplace. The company designs outdoor gear for little kids’ BIG adventures, with a special focus on meeting the needs of boys and girls ages 3 to 7.
|Establishment Place||United States Of America|
|Registered Address||Boise, Idaho, US|
- Rain Boots: Rain boots can keep kids dry and comfortable. Designed with the help of local artists, only LONE CONE rain boots capture the magic of childhood and are guaranteed to keep up with a whole season of adventure. That’s the reason boots continue to be one of the bestselling, top-rated choices on Amazon.
- Matte Rain Boots: Matte Rain Boots easy for children learning to dress themselves to match any outfit, whether they’re gearing up for their first day of school or their first field trip. The Elementary Collection is made with ultralight, non-scuff rubber, Flex Sole, and stable non-slip tread
- Neoprene MudBoots: MudBoot is the latest addition to collection of outdoor footwear for children. Waterproof and insulated, these all-weather neoprene boots keep kids warm and dry in rain, snow, mud, and muck. LONE CONE MudBoots let little ones explore more, no matter the weather.
- Lunchboxes: LONE CONE’s insulated lunch box is just the right size for a balanced lunch. Big zipper pulls and a sturdy grab handle make it easier for kids to manage by themselves at meal time.
- 17” Backpacks: 17″ backpacks are designed to hold up to the daily rigors of school, sports practice, and other extracurriculars. Large enough for 1st through 3rd grade, the Elementary Essentials backpack has a padded laptop sleeve and thoughtful compartments to help keep your child organized all day.
- 15” Backpacks: 15” Backpacks are like Goldilocks when parents sending kids to preschool. All the backpacks out there were either way too big or way too small. That’s why the company designed a bag with a fit that’s just right.
If you want to know anything else about the LONECONE Company. Please comment below we will try to provide information.