Globe Life Insurance Company of New York Company Profile, Wiki, Owner, Net Worth, CEO, Life Insurance, Logo, Products, Globe life New York, and more
Globe Life Insurance Company is an American company of Life insurance. The company headquarter is in Syracuse, New York, United States. It provides supplemental insurance for the Senior market in New York State. The company superior service, quality products, and financial stability are some of the reasons New Yorkers choose Globe Life Insurance Company of New York.
|Company Name||Globe Life Insurance Company of New York|
|Date of Establishment||1981|
|Establishment Place||United States of America|
|CEO||Vern D. Herbel|
|Net Worth (as on 2018)||US$4.304 billion|
|Telephone No.||(315) 451-2544|
|Registered Address||Syracuse, New York, United States|
Medicare is an essential part of every Senior’s health planning, but it was never intended to provide for all your healthcare expenses. Escalating healthcare costs continue to leave many expenses that Medicare does not cover. Unless you have supplemental insurance coverage, these expenses come out of your pocket.
Medicare Supplement Insurance
Medicare Supplement insurance plans to retired employees, members, and spouses of qualifying employer and union group sponsors. Here are some other benefits of Globe Life Insurance Company of New York’s Group Medicare Supplement plans:
- Group benefits with individual service
- Experienced, reliable insurer
- Competitive first year and renewal year rates
- Guaranteed acceptance
- Freedom to choose providers that accept Medicare
- Excellent service and customer satisfaction
Globe Life Insurance Company of New York offers two different life insurance options. Final Expense Whole Life insurance is for Seniors wanting to help provide financial stability for their family when needed. Final expense insurance coverage offers benefit amounts ranging from $1,000-$25,0001. As long as the policy remains in force, and no assignments have been made, the policy benefit can be paid to your beneficiary upon your death. The policy accumulates cash value.
Globe Life Insurance Company of New York also offers Juvenile Whole Life insurance for children. Life is unpredictable, and having money for final expenses can help provide financial protection when the unexpected happens. The policy accumulates cash value.
Features of Globe Life Insurance Company of New York’s Final Expense Whole Life Insurance:
- No medical exam or attending physician statement required to apply
- No family medical history on simplified application
- Premiums guaranteed level for life
- Spouse can apply as secondary applicant
Globe Life Insurance Company of New York offers Accident Insurance. When accidents happen, the loss of a loved one may create a sudden need for financial support. Globe Life Insurance Company of New York’s accidental death policy can help families with emergency cash needed to offset the costs of funeral, medical, or living expenses. Our accidental death policy provides coverage amounts of $3,000 for the primary insured, $3,000 for a spouse, and $1,000 for each child. Upon accidental death, the policy pays a one-time death benefit.
Features of Globe Life Insurance Company of New York’s Accident Insurance:
- Guaranteed renewable
- No premium is due until the end of the first policy year, but coverage begins the day the application is signed
- Coverage costs just $10 a year for entire family
Globe Life Insurance Company established in 1981. The insurance products help provide additional insurance benefits that help protect middle-income Americans from adverse financial situations. It is a publicly traded financial services holding company. Globe Life Insurance Company CEO is Vern D. Herbel.
Why Choose Globe Life Insurance Company of New York??
Globe Life Insurance Company is a publicly traded financial services holding company. The superior financial ratings and the ability to issue policies and pay claims quickly make strong insurance provider.
- Globe Life Insurance Company of New York Medicare Supplement claims are paid within 2.27 days on average.
- All policies are issued within 2.98 days on average.
- More than 1.7 million Medicare Supplement claim checks issued to policyholders.
If you want to know anything else about the Globe Life Insurance Company of New York Company. Please comment below we will try to provide information.
You May Like
• GEICO Auto Insurance Company Company Profile, Wiki, Owner, Net Worth and more
• Netflix Company Profile, Wiki, Owner, Services, Net Worth, Streaming Media and more