Geodis Company Profile, Logo, Establishment, Founder, Net Worth, Activities, Markets, Vision, Mission, Values, Parent Company
Geodis is a France company of Logistics & Supply Chain. The company headquarter is in LEVALLOIS-PERRET, France. It is a Supply Chain Operator ranking among the top companies in its field in Europe and the World. GEODIS, is a part of SNCF Logistics, which in turn is a business line of the SNCF Group, is the number one Transport and Logistics operator in France and ranked number four in Europe. The company reach in 67 countries and a global network spanning over 120 countries.
|Date of Establishment||1904|
|Net Worth||Data not available|
|Registered Address||LEVALLOIS-PERRET, France|
- Freight Forwarding: The company offer multi-modal transport solutions (Sea, Air, Road and Rail) combined with high value-added services and unique expertise in customs operations. In this way, it provide clients with the optimal delivery of their goods – in terms of delivery time, cost and environmental impact – regardless of the point of departure or the point of delivery.
- Contract Logistics: GEODIS is one of the key players in the Contract Logistics market worldwide. From Warehousing and Distribution Center Management to deliveries for industrial production lines, offer a wide range of services enhanced with innovative solutions.
- Distribution & Express: GEODIS is the number four Distribution & Express solutions operator, and is number one in France for 24 to 48-hour deliveries across the continent. The company specialize in last mile delivery, as provide clients with solutions tailored to their shipments as well as to their own clients, the final consignees. It offer key advantages such as transport organization optimization, a broad spectrum of product handling services, recognized service quality, close proximity to Customer Relationship services and completely mastered last-mile delivery.
- Road Transport: GEODIS is the Road Transport leader in Europe when it comes to full and partial truckloads. In this sector, offer a comprehensive range of specialized solutions for Chemical, Industrial, and Automotive products, as well as for mass distribution.
- Supply Chain Optimization: GEODIS brings clients an effective skill set to design and operate a variety of logistics chain management models. The company provide consulting services, such as logistics chain diagnostics and network design, supply management through managing the bidding process, and flow management.
Geodis established in 1904. The company has five lines of business Supply Chain Optimization, Freight Forwarding, Contract Logistics, Distribution & Express and Road Transport, GEODIS manages its customers Supply Chain by providing end-to-end solutions enabled by company staff, infrastructure, processes and systems.
GEODIS’ mission is to help clients succeed by overcoming their logistical constraints. The company provides a time-tested road map, and it is the reason exist as a company.
GEODIS’ vision is to be a growth partner for clients. This is the directive that guides the daily work of 40,500 employees and defines the way in which interact with clients as set out together on the road to sustainable growth.
- Commitment: The company committed to clients, their needs, their priorities and their success.
- Innovation: The company continually innovate, go above and beyond to ceaselessly improve performance and that of clients.
- Trust: The company cultivate trust and honor commitments.
- Solidarity: The company demonstrate the same solidarity internally that have with clients and partners.
- Passion: The company determined enthusiasts, motivated by the desire to succeed together.
If you want to know anything else about the Geodis Company. Please comment below we will try to provide information.