Emami Limited Company Profile, Wiki, Networth, Ower, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Emami Limited is an Indian multinational Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company. The company headquarter is in Calcutta, West Bengal, India. It is one of the leading and fastest growing personal and healthcare businesses in India. Emami products are available in over 4.5 million retail outlets across India through its network of 3200 distributors with a global footprint spanning over 60 countries.
|Radheshyam Agarwal, Radheshyam Goenka .
|Date of Establishment
|INR 2,829 Crores
|Emami Tower 687Anandapur, EM Bypass, Calcutta- 700107, India
|+91 33 66136600
- Zandu Balm
- Fair and Handsome
- Mentho plus balm
- Fast relief
- Zandu healthcare
- 7 oils in one
- Kesh king
- Diamond shine
- 1974 Emami limited established.
- 1978, the company acquired Himani limited and set up a factory in Calcutta.
- 1984, the company launched BoroPlus cream.
- 1989, the company launched Navratna Cool oil and set up a factory in Pondicherry.
- 1998, Emami expand its distribution network and merged with Himami limited.
- 1999, the company launched a new product Sona Chandi Chyawanprash.
- 2006, the company introduced healthcare division and merged with JB marketing.
- 2015, Emami acquired kesh king business and launched 100% pure honey with Zero added sugar.
Emami Limited founded by R S Agarwal and R S Goenka. Radhe Shyam Agarwal born on 18th February 1946 at Calcutta. He is an Indian entrepreneur and founder of Emami limited. he was born in Marwari family. He did his college education from St. Xavier’s college. He did LLB from Calcutta University, M.COM from Calcutta university. He is a chartered accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and company secretary from institute of company secretaries of India. He is married to Usha Bansal and blessed with two sons Aditya Agarwal and Harsh Agarwal. Radhe Shyam Goenka born on 1946. He is an Indian entrepreneur and founder of Emami Limited. he did his college education from St. Xavier’s College and LLB from Calcutta university and M.COM from Calcutta university. In 1970, he joined K K Birla Group as head of income tax department. He is married and has two sons Manish Goenka and Mohan Goenka and one daughter Rachna Goenka Bagaria. He is very hardworking and motivational person.
Emami limited mission is as follows:
- Contribute whole heartedly towards the environment and society integrating all our stakeholders into the Emami family
- Make Emami synonymous with natural beauty and health in the consumer mind
- Drive growth through quality and innovation in products and services
- To strengthen and foster in the employees, strong emotive feelings of oneness with the company through commitment to their value
- Uphold the principles of corporate governance
- To encourage decision making ability to all levels of the organization
Emami limited is an Indian based consumer goods company. In 2017, the company revenue is Rs. 2829 crores (US$400 million). Emami is a responsible corporate citizen, supporting activities related to the welfare of its employees and society.
If you want to know anything else about the Emami Limited. Please comment below we will try to provide information.