Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Company Profile, Wiki, Networth, Ower, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceuticals company. The company headquarter is in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. It manufactures and provide a wide range of pharmaceuticals in India and overseas. The company belief that Good Heath Cant’t wait.
|Company Name||Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories|
|Founder Name||Kallam Anji Reddy|
|Date of Establishment||1984|
|Establishment Place||Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Revenue||INR Rs.17,460 crore|
|CEO/Managing Director||Satish Reddy|
G V Prasad
|Registered Address||8-2-337, Road No.3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, India|
|Telephone No.||+91 40 49002900|
- Generics- bringing expensive medicines within reach
- Over-the-counter- improving access to everyday medicines
- Active pharmaceutical ingredients- it all begins here
- Biologics- accelerate global access to high-quality and affordable biologics
- Differentiated formulations- addressing unmet patient needs
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories established in 1984. The company producing active pharmaceutical ingredients. In 1991, the company launched Omez, brand of Omeprazole. After that, Dr. Reddy started worked on drug discovery programs in the country. In 1995, the company expanding to reach patients in other countries then, it focuses on creating and rolling out a number of programs to help patients, doctors and caregivers better managing disease.
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories founded by Kallam Anji Reddy. He was born on 1 February 1939 at Andhra Pradesh. He was an Indian entrepreneur in pharmaceuticals industry. In 1958, he received his first degree of Bachelor of Science from A.C. College at Guntur. Reddy also did B.Sc. in pharmaceuticals and Fine chemicals from the university department of chemical technology of university of Mumbai.
In 1969, Reddy did PhD in chemical engineering from National chemical Laboratory. He was married and have a son Kallam Satish Reddy. On 15 March 2013, Reddy died due to cancer at Apollo Hospital in Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories beliefs are:
- Make the world a healthier place
- Become part of team that cares
- Enjoy professional freedom to create impact
- Learn continually, excel and grow
- Expect to be treated with respect
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories values are:
- Integrity and transparency
- Respect for the individual
- Collaborations and team work
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories is an Indian pharmaceuticals company. It is a leading multinational pharmaceuticals company based in India and overseas, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. In 2020, the company revenue is Rs.17,460 crore (US$2.4 billion).
If you want to know anything else about the Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories. Please comment below we will try to provide information.