Divya Gokulnath Founder of BYJU’s, Education & Career, Wiki, Personal Life, Husband, Kids, Networth and More
Divya Gokulnath is an Indian entrepreneur and the founder of Byju’s. She is working on creating unique and personalized learning experiences for students globally. Divya is a strong advocate of cherishing childlike curiosity.
|Born on||1987, Bengaluru|
|Age (as in 2021)||33|
|Education||Frank Anthony Public School|
R. V. College of Engineering, Bangalore
|Famous for||Founder of BYJU’s|
|Net Worth||3.050 billion USD|
Career & Education
- Divya Gokulnath born in 1987 at Bengaluru.
- She is an Indian entrepreneur and the founder of Byju’s.
- In 1991, she got education from Frank Anthony Public School.
- In 2003, she received degree B.Tech degree from R. V. College of Engineering, Bangalore.
- In 2011, she founded BYJU’s.
- She is a strong advocate of cherishing childlike curiosity.
- Divya is also a teacher by passion.
BYJU’s is an Indian educational platform. The company headquarter is in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. In today scenario, it is the world’s famous educational technology company. The company is providing courses, exam preparation material and many more. BYJU’s app has over 64 million registered students and 4.2 million annual paid subscriptions. Currently BYJU’s- the learning app updating many new features for the students and making it more effective.
If you want to know anything else about the Divya Gokulnath . Please comment below we will try to provide information.