Cricut (Brand) Company Profile, Networth, Products, Logo, Establishent, History, and more
Cricut is a brand of United States of home cutting plotters, Consumer Electronics, Arts and Crafts, DIY, eCommerce, Consumer Goods, Maker, Engineering, iOT, Design, Software, Hardware, Materials, and Quality. The company headquarter is in South Jordan, UT. The company dream is to help people lead creative lives by providing tools to make their projects beautiful, fun, and easy. Cricut continued to innovate with new machines, materials, and tools, and Cricut users are worldwide in ever corner of the world.
|Date of Establishment||1962|
|Establishment Place||United States of America|
|Registered Address||United States of America|
|Telephone No.||877 727 4288|
- Cricut Joy: Cricut Joy cut lots of materials in any shape – everything from vinyl and iron-on to cardstock, peel-and-stick label paper, and even that construction paper you already have at home. Put Cricut Joy to work as your personal scribe to create unique labels for your laundry room, inscribe a custom card, or pen the perfect monogram. Just choose the color, line weight, and your favorite font.
- Cricut Maker: Cricut Maker quickly and accurately cuts 300+ materials, from the most delicate paper and fabric to the tough stuff like matboard, leather, and basswood.
- Cricut Explore: Cricut Explore machines cut a hundred different materials – everything from the most popular craft materials like cardstock, vinyl, and iron-on to specialty materials like glittery paper, polished foils, and bonded fabric.
- Cricut EasyPress: Cricut EasyPress is a quick, consistent, professional heat from edge to edge, simple controls, and smart safety features, the Cricut EasyPress family makes it easy to take on any heat-transfer project that comes your way.
- Cricut Mug Press: Cricut Mug Press create pro-looking mugs in the comfort of your own home. Whether it’s for yourself or an unforgettable gift, you only need a few minutes to make a mug masterpiece.
- Infusible Ink: Infusible Ink, the innovative Infusible Ink system delivers seamlessly smooth, professional-quality transfers that become one with your material – and last a lifetime.
If you want to know anything else about the Cricut company. Please comment below we will try to provide information.