Bajaj Hindusthan Sugar Limited Company Profile, Wiki, Networth, Ower, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Bajaj Hindusthan Sugar is an Indian sugar manufacturing company. The company headquarter is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is registered at Registrar of companies, Mumbai. Bajaj Hindusthan sugar is the member of Bajaj Group. It is a public company. The company is providing best quality of products to the customers.
|Name||Bajaj Hindusthan Sugar Limited|
|Founder Name||Jamnalal Bajaj|
|Date of Establishment||1931|
|Revenue (in 2020)||INR 6665.60 Crore|
|CEO/Managing Director||Ashok Kumar Gupta|
|Telephone No.||91-5876-233754/5/7/8, 233403|
|Registered Address||Golagokarnnath, Lakhimpur-Kheri, Uttar Pradesh- 262802|
- Sugar byproducts
Bajaj Hindusthan Sugar was established in 1931. The company is a leader in Asian and Indian sugar industry and is one of the largest producer of green fuel ethanol in India. The company takes care of sugarcane varieties that are grown by farmers. In the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, Bajaj has fourteen sugar plants.
- Giving a sense of direction and challenge to the individual and their team through role clarity.
- Helping different functions and departments to go beyond targets and benchmarks and take quantum jumps
- Creating a supportive and empowering culture in the organization
- Providing information for annual increments-incentives, job-rotation, identifying training needs etc.
- Identifying training for succession planning
- Identifying employees with long term goal potential
- To ensuring growth of employees for organizational perpetuity
Bajaj Hindusthan Sugar limited founded by Jamnalal Bajaj. He was born on 4 November 1889 at Sikar, Rajasthan. He was a social worker, political leader, freedom fighter, industrialist. Jamnalal has founded the bajaj group of companies in 1920s. He follows the ideas of Mahatma Gandhi. He was great person and kind Hearted. Jamnalal Bajaj died on 11 February 1942.
Bajaj Hindusthan Sugar Limited vision is to be the leader in business area, create an organization that all are constituents proud to be associated with, set benchmarks that will become the standard for others to emulate and through ethical business practices create wealth for stakeholders.
Bajaj Hindusthan Sugar Limited mission is to transform into a dynamic and vibrant business entity where growth is an ethos and the long term value creation for our stakeholders is the paramount objective.
If you want to know anything else about the Bajaj Hindusthan Sugar Limited. Please comment below we will try to provide information.