Ambuja Cement Company Profile, Wiki, Networth, Owner, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Ambuja Cement is an Indian multinational cement company. The company headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is India’s foremost cement company known for hassle-free, home-building solutions. The company has unique products tailor-made for Indian climatic conditions, sustainable operations and initiatives that contributing to the larger benefit of the society, have made it the most trusted cement brand in India. On May 15, 2022, Adani Group acquired Holcim’s stake in Ambuja Cements.
mbuja Cement has a cement capacity of 29.65 million tonnes with five integrated cement manufacturing plants and eight cement grinding units across the country.
|Company Name||Ambuja Cement|
|Founder Name||Narotam Sekhsaria|
Suresh Kumar Neotia
|Date of Establishment||1983|
|Revenue||INR 12094.40 Crores|
|Registered Address||5th floor, Elegant Business Park, MIDC OFF., Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059 India|
Products and services
- Ambuja Cement
- Ambuja Roof Special
- Ambuja Cool Walls
- Ambuja Cement Compocem
- Ambuja Buildcem
- Ambuja Powercem
- Ambuja Railcem
Ambuja Cement established in 1983.
- 1983, the company set up its first plant at Gujarat.
- 2005, Ambuja Cements and another premier Indian cement company, ACC Limited, became a part of the reputed Holcim group of Switzerland.
- 2007, the company adopted a sustainable rural marketing model to provide technical assistance in building rural infrastructure and impart training skills to villagers.
- 2008, the company adopted a goal of ‘Zero Harm’ working environment.
- 2009, the first Ambuja Knowledge Centre was set up to serve as a knowledge sharing platform for architects, engineers and construction professionals.
- 2010, the company received an ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality, an ISO 14001:2004 certification for environmental systems and OHSAS 18001:2007 by BSI.
- 2015, Holcim Limited and Lafarge SA came together in a merger of equals to form LafargeHolcim, the new world leader in building materials. The company has always focused on building a brand rather than just selling a commodity in all over the world.
Ambuja Cement founded by Narotam Sekhsaria and Suresh Neotia. Narotam Sekhsaria is an Indian entrepreneur and the chairman of the company. He did bachelor’s in chemical engineering from University of Mumbai. Under his leadership, the company expanded its production capacity from 0.7 million tonnes to 15 million tonnes increased market capitalisation from Rs 18 crore to Rs 14,000 crore and transformed from a single unit to pan-India company.
In 1983, Sekhsaria was the Chief Executive and Managing Director of the company from its inception until January 2006.
If you want to know anything else about the Ambuja Cement. Please comment below we will try to provide information.