Aisle Wiki, Company Profile, Founder, Products, Company Logo, Customer Details and more
Aisle is the wise-middle path between traditional matrimony websites and casual dating applications. They build products that help desi singles find meaningful and long-lasting relationships.
The company was founded in 2014 and has headquarters in Bangalore, Karnataka. They are a community of vibrant Indians from around the world connecting online to go on meaningful offline dates.
|Date of Establishment||2014|
|Establishment Place||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Registered Address||Unit No. N – 801 & 802, 8th Floor, North Block,|
Manipal Centre, 47, Dickenson Road Bangalore,
Bangalore, KA – 560042
|Net Worth||Data not available|
|Telephone no.||+91 8861471128|
Aisle is a social platform with the purpose to connect like-minded people around the globe to find love. Aisle is strongly committed to your right to privacy. You will be asked to register before you can use Aisle. In the process, you will be asked for your name, email, ID, etc.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You are currently unmarried.
- You can form a binding contract with Aisle.
- You are not barred from using the service under the United States laws or any other jurisdiction worldwide.
- You do not have any unspent convictions or are subject to any court order, relating to assault, violence, sexual misconduct, or harrasment.
- You will not use their website or app if you have been removed from Aisle.
- You do not appear on the US treasury department’s list of specially designated nationals or face any other similar prohibition.
You will comply with this agreement and all applicable, local state, national and international laws, rules, and regulations.
They are entitled to remove your account with Aisle permanently if any of the above conditions are not met.
You are not a citizen of any country that is a part of the EU.
If you want to know anything else about Aisle, please comment below we will try to provide information.