Versed is a community driven, clean skincare line that was created by Katherine Power, CEO & Founder of Clique Brands in late-2018.
Versed formulates to European Union standards, banning over 1,300 questionable ingredients, to ensure a product range that is safe, non-toxic, and effective. With prices ranging from $10 – $20, Versed offers 25 products all under $20 tailored to the treatment of common skin concerns, from dark spots to the signs of aging.
Each product is designed to fit into an everyday routine with straightforward, clear instructions on how to use each item for maximum efficacy.
|Parent Company||Clique Media Group (CMG)|
|Sister Company(s)||Clique Brands Inc.|
Who What Wear
|Year of Establishment||2019|
|Headquarter||Los Angeles, California|
|Registered Address||360 N La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles|
|Telephone No.||(310) 229-5200|
Here’s top 20 products by Versed:
- Wash It Out Gel Face Cleanser for All Skin Types, Ceramides + Rosewater, 4 fl oz
- Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream for Oily and Acne-Prone Skin, 2 fl oz
- Day Dissolve Face Cleansing Balm, Cleanser and Makeup Remover, 2.3 fl oz
- Skin Soak Rich Moisture Cream for Dry Skin and Aging Skin, 1.5 oz
- Gentle Cycle Hydrating Milky Face Cleanser for Dry and Acne-Prone Skin, 5 fl oz
- Baby Cheeks Hydrating Milk Toner, Softening and Balancing, 4 fl oz
- Recovery Mode Advanced Night Cream for Aging Skin and Dry Skin, 1.7 fl oz
- Press Restart Gentle Retinol Serum for Aging Skin and Acne-Prone Skin, 1 fl oz
- Doctors Visit Instant Resurfacing Mask, Brightening + Texture-Refining, 1.7 fl oz
- Weekend Glow Daily Brightening Toner for Aging Skin and Dull Skin, 4 fl oz
- Stroke of Brilliance Brightening Serum for Dull and Aging Skin, 1 fl oz
- Just Breathe Clarifying Serum for Oily Skin and Acne-Prone Skin, 1 fl oz
- Auto-Save Advanced Restoring Serum for Aging and Dull Skin, 1 fl oz
- Press Restart Gentle Retinol Body Lotion w/Squalane + Cocoa Butter – 6oz.
- The Shortcut Overnight Facial Peel – 1 fl oz
- Day Maker Microcrystal Exfoliating Cleanser – Creamy Facial Wash Helps Clear Dead Skin Cells Microcrystalline, Biodegradable Alternative to Microbeads – Non-Toxic and Vegan (3 fl oz)
- Day Dissolve Cleansing Balm Mini
- Press Restart Gentle Retinol Serum, Encapsulated Retinol + Bakuchiol, 1 fl oz
- Skin Soak Rich Moisture Cream, Squalane + Red Algae Extract, 1.5 oz
- Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream, Green Tea Extract + Aloe Leaf Juice, 2 fl oz
About The Founder
Katherine Power is a highly successful CEO, investor, and consumer-brand builder based in West Hollywood, California. She is known for using data-driven and digitally-focused business models to reimagine old industries and connect to millennials and Gen Z consumers. Her brands are highlighted for their accessibility, inclusivity, clean ingredients, and sustainability.
Power has been recognized with several awards, including Fortune’s 40 Under 40 list, Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list, Adweek’s Creative 100, and Inc.’s 20 Young Entrepreneurs to Watch. She is the CEO of Who What Wear, Versed Skincare, Avaline Wine, and Merit Beauty.
We are grateful that you have taken the time to read this article about “Versed Skincare”. We hope it was both helpful and educational. If you would like to stay up-to-date with more content like this, we invite you to subscribe to our website. We provide insightful information about a wide range of companies in various industries.