Play Day is a brand of budget-priced toys that aims to provide children with hours of entertainment. All Play Day products are available exclusively at Walmart stores and have been on the shelves since mid-2014 to early-2015 when it replaced Kid Connection.
Walmart’s power in the private label store brand is well known and supported by various studies such as the Hartman Group report from 2006 which stated that five of the top 10 purchases are managed by Walmart.
From classic board games to dolls to action figures and more, Play Day has something for kids of all ages and interests. It’s a great way for parents to get quality toys without breaking their pocket. With Play Day, the possibilities are endless.
List of some products by Play Day:
- Play Day Colorful Soccer Ball
- Play Day All-Surface Swingball
- Play Day My First Trampoline
- Play Day Plastic Basketball Hoop
- Play Day Big Mouth Paddling Pool
- Play Day Foam Dart Shooter
- Play Day 3-in-1 Sports Arcade
- Play Day Giant Inflatable Water Slide
- Play Day Rag Dolls
- Play Day Pop-up Golf Game Set
- Play Day Ride-On Animal Set
- Play Day Kids Bowling Set
- Play Day Spring Rider
- Play Day Outdoor Inflatable Bouncer
- Play Day 8 foot Indoor Trampoline with Three Handlebars
- Play Day Wagon
- Play Day Soft-Tip Archery Set
- Play Day Rock Climbing Wall
- Play Day Toddler T-Ball Set
- Play Day Foam Building Blocks
Where to Buy Play Day’s products?
Play Day products are available at a variety of locations, including Walmart stores and websites, Target, and Amazon. Additionally, certain exclusive products by Walmart are made specifically for one retailer, though it may be difficult to locate them.
We sincerely thank you for the time you devoted to reading this article on “Play Day”. We trust that it was both helpful and informative. If you wish to remain updated with more such content, we would like to invite you to subscribe to our website. We are constantly offering perceptive reports on many businesses in different industries.