Sanjiv Mehta Chairman and Managing Director of Hindustan Unilever Limited, Education, Career, Personal Life, Company Profile, Brands, Logo, Net Worth and Many More
Sanjiv Mehta is an Indian businessman and the Chairman and Managing director of India’s largest FMCG company, Hindustan Unilever Limited. He was born on 1959 at Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. Mehta focused on building business institutions based on principles of compassionate capitalism.
|Age (as in 2021)||60 years|
|Mother name||Anita Mehta|
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
|Net worth||28,642,826.31 US (approx)|
|Designation||Chairman & Managing Director of|
Hindustan Unilever Limited
Sanjiv Mehta holds a Bachelor’s degree in commerce (India) and is a Chartered Accountant from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He has also completed the Advanced Management Program at Harvard Business School. Sanjiv is a Director on the Board of Indian School of Business, Senior Vice President of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry, member of the Breach Candy Hospital Trust (Mumbai, India) and South Asia Advisory Board of Harvard Business School. He chairs ‘Vikaasa,’ a coalition of top Indian and MNC companies and Co-chairs the Advisory Network to the High-Level Panel for a ‘Sustainable Ocean Economy.’
- Sanjiv Mehta started his career as a sales manager at Union Carbide India Limited in 1983. It was the first job, where worked in different functions & roles including Internal Audit, Finance Head of Chemicals and Plastics Division, Head of Corporate Accounting and Finance, Manager Business Analysis & the last stint was as Sales Head of Bombay Branch which was an integrated Branch selling consumer products (Eveready products) & Industrial Products.
- In 1992, he joined Unilever business in the Arabian Peninsula.
- In 1999, he became commercial director in Unilever Bangladesh.
- In 2007, he became Chairman and CEO of Unilever Philippines in Manila, Philippines.
- In 2008, he became an Executive Vice President in Mumbai where he worked for 4 years and 9 months.
- In 2018, he became Chairman and Managing Director of Unilever company in Mumbai.
- In 2019, he have responsibilities for Unilever’s business in this cluster. Unilever South Asia encompasses Unilever’s businesses in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka & Nepal.
Samjiv Mehta married to Mona Mehta in 1993 and blessed with two beautiful daughters. He is a very kind hearted personal and loved his family. He dedicated to his work and passion.
Hindustan Unilever Limited is an Indian largest fast-moving consumer goods company with a heritage of over 80 years in India. The company headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. HUL works to create a better future every day and helps people feel good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others.
AXE, Boost, Cif, Comfort, Cornetto, Dove, Hellmann’s, Horlicks, Horlicks Cardia Plus, Horlicks Growth Plus, Lite Horlicks, Horlicks Protein Plus, Junior Horlicks, LUX, Knorr, Lifebuoy, Lipton, Love Beauty and Planet, Magnum, Mother’s Horlicks, Pepsodent, Pond’s, Rexona, Sunsilk, TRESemme, Vaseline, Women’s Horlicks, CloseUp, Domex, Fair & lovely, Clear, Aviance, pears, LAKME, Unilever pure it, Surf Excel etc.
If you want to know anything else about the Sanjiv Mehta. Please comment below we will try to provide information.