Mukesh Ambani (Reliance CEO) Journey, Education, Wiki, Career, Personal Life, Family, Networth, Age and more
Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani is the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Reliance Industries Limited. He is an Indian Billionaire businessman and richest person in Asia-Pacific region. Mukesh was born on 19 April, 1957, at Yemen. He has two sisters Dipti Salgaoncar and Nina Kothari and also have a younger brother, Anil Ambani. His father, Dhirubhai Ambani started his own business in Mumbai in 1958. Mukesh helped his father in business. Later, he continued the family business.
|Full Name||Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani|
|Date of Birth||19 April 1957|
|Known For||CEO of Reliance Industries|
|Father Name||Dhirubhai Ambani|
|Mother Name||Kokilaben Ambani|
|Networth (in 2020)||USD 81.6 billion approx|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor of Engineering in chemical Engineering|
|Address||Antilia, Altamount Road, South Mumbai|
Mukesh Ambani completed his high school from Hill Grange High school at Peddar road. He did Bachelor of Engineering in chemical Engineering from the institute of Chemical Technology, Matunga, Bombay. After, he attended MBA from Stanford University but he did not completed studies and join Reliance industry.
In 1981, Ambani joined the family business and started expansion of reliance industry from textile to Polyester, petroleum refining and petrochemicals. Later he also started a telecom company Reliance Jio. He is currently focused on communication and information technology programs. He also looking at expanding 4G Broadband wireless services.
Journey of Mukesh Ambani is incredible and motivational for all. He is successful business tycoon. He did many things in his life. Ambani has been listed as India’s richest man. On January 2018, he was ranked by the Forbes in list of wealthiest person in the world. He also became the first non-American to be the Director of Bank of America.
On 1985 he married Nita Ambani. They have two sons Anant Ambani and Akash Ambani and one daughter Isha Ambani. The family resides in 27- Storey private apartment called ‘Antilia’. It worth $1billion. The building has 600 staff members for maintenance and has three helipads, 160 car garage, private movie theatre, swimming pool and a fitness center. Mukesh Ambani favourite food is Idli Sambhar and favourite restaurant is Mysore Cafe.
On 2020, Mukesh Ambani has networth US$81.6billion approx and ranked 5th in Forbes Top 10 Richest Man. He is one of the richest man in the world.
- On 2000, he was awarded as ‘Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year’ by Ernst & young India.
- On 2010, he was awarded as ‘Global vision Award at The Awards Dinner’ by Asia Society.
- He received as ‘Business Leader of the Year’ by NDTV India on 2010.
- He was awarded as ‘Businessman of the Year’ by Financial Chronicle.
- On 2010, he was awarded as 5th Best Performing global CEO’ by Harvard Business Review.
- On 2010, he was awarded as ‘Global Leadership Award’ by Business Council for International Understanding on 2010.
- He was awarded as ‘School of Engineering and Applied Science Dean’s Medal’ by the university of Pennsylvania on 2010.
- He was awarded as ‘Honorary Doctorate’ by M.S. University of Baroda.
- On 2013, he was awarded as Millennium Business Leader of the Decade’ at India Leadership Conclave & Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards.
- On 2016, he was awarded as ‘Foreign Associate, U.S. National Academy of Engineering’ by the National Academy of Engineering.
- He was awarded as ‘Othmer Gold Medal’ by Chemical Heritage Foundation in 2016.
Mukesh Ambani lives in Mumbai, India.
office address : Reliance Industries Limited, Maker Chambers -IV, Nariman point, Mumbai 400 021.
Jio Office address : Reliance corporate Park, No. 8 A Wing, 1st floor, 5 TTC industrial area, Thane Belapur road, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai.
House Address : Antilia, Altamount Road, South Mumbai.