Malia Obama Biography, Age, Birth & Family, Career, Physical Status and more
Malia Obama is famous for being the older daughter of former president of America and first lady Michelle Obama. As per reports, Malia overcame an early diagnosis of asthma to enjoy an active childhood marked by swim soccer and also flute lessons.
Birth and Family
Malia Ann Obama was born on July 4, 1998, at the University of Chicago Medical Center to parents Barack Obama and Michelle Obama. She also has a younger sister named Sasha.
At the time of her birth her father, Barack, was a law professor and also an Illinois state senator and her mother, Michelle Obama, was also serving as University of Chicago’s associate dean of student services.
She went to the Sidwell Friends School Washington D.C United States, with her younger sister, Sasha in early 2009, and even accompanied her parents on international trips around the world, before enrolling at Harvard University in 2017. Obama has since then pursued her interests in television and filmmaking.
|Date of Birth||4 July 1998|
|Age||24 years (as of 2022)|
|Birth Place||Chicago, United States Of America|
|Home Town||Chicago, United States Of America|
|School||Sidwell Friends School, Washington, D.C, United States|
|Course||Filmmaking, Bachelor of Arts degree in Visual and Environmental Studies|
|Parents||Father: Barack Obama|
Mother: Michelle Obama
|Sibling||Sasha Obama (sister)|
- In early 2017 She entered Harvard University in the fall of 2 and majored in Visual and Environmental Studies which caused a heavy press coverage due to the choice of University she made.
- Malia started modeling at the very young age of 20, for Nike. Her advertising campaigns included, Aeropostale, Guess, Champion, Hollister, Gap, Victoria’s Secret PINK, and also American Eagle.
- It was in the year 2018 In May, she was signed by IMG Models after her family proudly encouraged her to pursue modeling.
- At the end of 2018, she was named by Elle Magazine as one of nine breakout stars. She was also listed as one of fifteen up-and-coming American models to watch .
- Malia Obama appeared in the 2019 edition of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuits Issue, and was also named Rookie of the Year.
- After working in photoshoots and campaign , she even walked for high fashion designers Versace, Valentino, Chanel, Tommy Hilfigar, Moschino, Dolce & Gabbana, Brandon Maxwell, Balmain, Givenchy, Fendi, Armani, H&M, Ralph Lauren, Kenzo, Alexander Wang, Lanvin, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, Michael Kors and Bottega Veneta,DKNY, during the New York, Milan and Paris Fashion Weeks and many more .
- Obama has also shot editorials for VMAN, Elle (United States), Grazia, Cleo, Vogue, Sports Illustrated, Vanity Fair and V Magazine,Paper Magazine. She has also starred in campaigns for Guess, Penshoppe, Topshop, Versache, Max Mara, and Stuart Weitzman.
- She also appeared on several magazine covers, including Elle, Essence, Teen Vogue, Glamour,Harper’s Bazaar, W Magazine.
Physical Status and More
If you want to know anything else about Malia Obama. Please comment below we will try to provide information.