Jeet Adani Vice President of the Adani Group Finance Department, Wiki, Career, Education, Personal Life, Wife, Kids, Networth and More
Jeet Adani is an Indian Vice President of the conglomerate Adani Group finance department. He was born on November 7, 1997 at Gujarat. He is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Engineering and Applied Sciences. Karan Adani is his brother.
|Born on||November 7, 1997|
|Age (as in 2021)||24|
|Education||University of Pennsylvania|
|Famous for||Vice President of the Adani Group Finance Department|
|Net Worth||$1.2 billion|
Career & Education
- Jeet Adani is an Indian Vice President of the conglomerate Adani Group finance department.
- He was born on November 7, 1997 at Gujarat.
- He joined the Adani Group in 2019 after attending the University of Pennsylvania School of Engineering and Applied Sciences.
- He started his career in the Group CFO’s office, looking at Strategic Finance, Capital Markets and Risk & Governance Policy.
- His role involves working with across all of the Groups listed verticals.
- In 2018, he led an acquisition campaign for Kattupalli port in Tamil Nadu. The port was acquired from Larsen and Tubro and making it 10th port in APSEZ network.
- In 2019, he was appointed as Vice President of the Finance Group. Which controls the finances of the Adani Group’s.
Adani Enterprises Limited is an Indian company of Mining & Metals. The company headquarter is in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is the flagship company of Adani Group, one of India’s largest business organisations. Over the years, Adani Enterprises has focused on building emerging infrastructure businesses, contributing to nation-building and divesting them into separate listed entities. Having successfully built unicorns like Adani Ports & SEZ, Adani Transmission, Adani Power, Adani Green Energy and Adani Total Gas, the company has contributed significantly to make the country self-reliant with our portfolio of robust businesses.
If you want to know anything else about the Jeet Adani. Please comment below we will try to provide information.