Ghazal Alagh Founder of Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd (Mamaearth), Education & Career, Personal Life, Company Profile, husband, Kids and More
Ghazal Alagh is an Indian Co-founder and Chief Innovation Office at Mamaearth, a safe beauty and baby skincare company. She was born in the place Gurgaon, located in Haryana, India.
|Born on||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Age (as in 2021)||Data not available|
|Education||BCA from Punjab University|
|Famous for||Founder of Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd (Mamaearth)|
|Kids||Data not available|
|Net Worth||Data not available|
Career & Education
- Ghazal Alagh is an Indian Co-founder and Chief Innovation Office at Mamaearth.
- Ghazal Alagh was born at Gurgaon, located in Haryana, India.
- In 2007, she received BCA degree from Punjab University.
- In 2013, she attended intensive course in figurative art field of studyart/Art Studies, from New York Academy of Art.
- From 2008-2010, she joined NIIT Ltd. as a Corporate Trainer.
- From 2012-2013, she founded dietexpert. In.
- In 2012, she joined being artsy as an artist.
- In 2016, she founded Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd (Mamaearth).
Mamaearth is an Indian company of Health, Wellness & Fitness. The company headquarter is in Gurgaon, Haryana. Mamaearth established in Varun Alagh and Ghazal Alagh. It is one of the leading company or a brand which intends to make lives of mums & expectant mums better and beautiful. A brand which welcomes all babies to a healthy and a safe world.
Mamaearth products will take care of every parents & baby’s well-being from head to toe with safe, toxin-free, international standard products which you can choose without having to think twice.