Anupam Mittal Founder & CEO of Shaadi.com, Education & Career, Personal Life, Net Worth, Wife, Kids and More
Anupam Mittal is an Indian Founder & CEO of Shaadi.com, born on 1971 at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Anupam founded : Shaadi.com, Makaan.com, Mauj Mobile, People Group and People Interactive. Shaadi.com is one of the most popular sites on the internet today, shaadi.com is the largest matrimonial site in India. It has more than 30 million users and 3.2 million success stories.
|Born on||23 December 1971|
|Age (as in 2021)||50 years old|
|Famous for||Founder & CEO of Shaadi.com|
|Net Worth||$25 million|
Career & Education
- Anupam Mittal is an Indian Entrepreneur and CEO of Shaadi.com.
- He born on 23 December 1971 at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- In 1997, he got MBA degree from Boston College in the USA in Operations and Strategic Management.
- In 1998, he joined MicroStrategy as a Product Manager in Washington D.C.
- In 1997, he founded Shaadi.com world-class consumer internet company in India, is built on an Idea to help Indians find a life partner.
- Shaadi.com is the flagship brand of People interactive, is the world’s largest matrimonial service.
Anupam Mittal is an Indian Founder of Shaadi.com. Anupam’s father name is Gopal Krishna Mittal & Mother’s Name is Bhagawatidevi Gopal Krishna Mittal. Anupam married to Aanchal Kumar and blessed with a baby girl name Alyssa.
Shaadi.com is an Indian online wedding service company. The company founded in 1997. The company headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of India’s best known brands and the world’s largest matrimonial service provider company. The main objective of the company is to provide a superior matchmaking experience to Indians worldwide.