Toothsi Company Profile, Logo, Establishment, Founder, Net Worth, How it works, why Toothsi Health, Wellness & Fitness technology, Clear Aligner technology and Many More
Toothsi is an Indian company of Health, Wellness & Fitness technology. The company headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a new age start-up in the dental space providing smile correction services at home. ToothSi utilises revolutionary Clear Aligner technology to make teeth straightening hassle-free and affordable. A desirous patient can have access to a superior quality, transparent and convenient alternative to conventional braces treatment at home.
|Date of Establishment||2018|
|Founder||Arpi Mehta |
|Net Worth||Data not available|
|Telephone No.||+91 7303330000|
|Registered Address||Kohinoor City Mall, Mumbai,|
Maharashtra 400070, India
Toothsi established in 2018. The company is a well-funded and rapidly growing start-up operating in Mumbai and Bengaluru and soon to establish a PAN India presence. The company has a highly professional and experienced folks. It works with orthodontists with experience of 10+ years and designed over 16,000+ smiles, planners, world-class technicians and customer care professionals.
- Super comfortable: The aligners are painless, light-weight and flexible. They don’t affect the jaw or the tongue movement. They are also tasteless; expect zero irritation.
- Completely Personalised: The aligners are based on your assessments and also test them once during the fitting. Your teeth and aligners, a #PerfectMatch.
- Almost invisible: It is difficult to spot a toothsi aligner. Wear it for a social occasion without any hesitation. Also, the transparency in the design gives it a cool vibe.
- Work from home: Forget fixing dentist-appointments and waiting-rooms. Toothsi pros will be right at your doorstep.
- Pay once you approve: The 3D visual result is free. The orthodontist’s assessment and plans are free. Pay only once you approve.
- Good materials: The aligner does not have BPA in it. It’s also Phthalate-free. This means, that when team makes the aligners, they don’t face respiratory, skin or inhalation issues.
- Advanced technology: Toothsi aligners are made with digital printers. From industrial-grade machines, this gives us consistent and precise moulds. The company use CE approved and FDA approved sheets that conform to international dental tests.
- Toothsi promise: Toothsi pros, orthodontists and the tech team are always available. Assessments and care are an integral part of the toothsi promise.
How it works??
Toothsi, the first session, the impressions, the fittings & the delivery, happen at your doorstep. Every step is safe, scientific, overseen by experts, on par with global standards and painless. #MicDrop
If you want to know anything else about the Toothsi Company. Please comment below we will try to provide information.