Rebel Foods Company Profile, Wiki, Owner, Net Worth, Founder, Brands, Logo, Online Online Restaurants, Food and Beverages. and more
Rebel Foods is an Indian company of Online Restaurants, Food and Beverages. The company headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is the world’s largest chain of Online Restaurants. Now, Rebel Foods operate 15+ own brands such as Behrouz Biryani, Ovenstory Pizza, Faasos, Mandarin Oak, Sweet Truth on proprietary operating system, a mix of culinary craft and technology infrastructure.
|Company Name||Rebel Foods|
|Date of Establishment||2011|
|Founder||Jaydeep Barman and Kallol Banerjee|
|Registered Address||2nd Floor, Der Deutsche Parkz,|
Adjacent to Nahur Railway Station, Subhash Nagar Rd,
Industrial Area, Bhandup West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400078
|Net Worth||US$75 million|
Rebel Foods established in 2011 by Jaydeep Barman and Kallol Banerjee. It is the leading online restaurant with 100+ food items. The company have more than 10 brands ranging from delightful food start-ups to global majors – such as Wendy’s or Mad Over Donuts, Slay Coffee in India or Holy Cow Curry Sauces in the UK – growing on the network.
- Mandarin Oak
- Sweet Truth
- Lunch Box
- Oven Story
- The Good bowl
- Firangi Bake
- The Biryani Life
Some important points
- Rebel Foods is an Indian company of online Restaurants, Food and Beverages.
- Rebel Foods established in 2011 by Jaydeep Barman and Kallol Banerjee.
- In 2015, the company launched its first cloud kitchen in Mumbai.
- In 2020, Rebel Foods launched EatSure, a food delivery service for its brands and partner restaurant chains.
- In December 2020, Rebel Foods entered into a partnership with American fast food restaurant chain Wendy’s.
- Rebel Foods will start and operate 250 cloud kitchens for the latter in India.
If you want to know anything else about the Rebel Foods. Please comment below we will try to provide information.