Nirav Tolia Founder of Nextdoor.com., Education & Career, Wiki, Personal Life, Wife, Kids, Company Profile and More
Nirav Tolia is an American Entrepreneur and CEO of Nextdoor.com. He was born on 1973 in Odessa (Texas) to an Indian parents who moved to U.S in 1970. In 2010 he founded Nextdoor, a hyperlocal social networking service for neighborhoods.
|Born on||1973, Odessa (Texas)|
|Age (as in 2021)||48|
|Famous for||Founder of Nextdoor.com|
|Net Worth||$50 million|
Career & Education
- Nirav Tolia is an American Entrepreneur and CEO of Nextdoor.com.
- He was born on 1973 in Odessa (Texas).
- He attended Odessa Permian High School and graduated from Stanford University as a Physician.
- In 1996, he started work for Yaho!.
- In 1997, he founded Round Zero.
- In 2003, he joined shopping.com as a Chief Operating Officer.
- In 2007, he joined Benchmark capital.
- In 2008, he founded Fanbase.com.
- In 2010, he founded Nextdoor.com.
Nextdoor.com is an American company of a hyperlocal social networking service for neighborhoods. The company headquarter is in United States. Nextdoor is where you connect to the neighborhoods that matter to you so you can belong. The company receive trusted information, give and get help, get things done, and build real-world connections with those nearby — neighbors, businesses, and public services.