Heritage Foods Company Profile, Logo, Establishment, Founder, Net Worth, Products, Vision, Mission, Awards, Business verticals and Many More
Heritage foods is an Indian company of Dairy and Renewable Energy. The company headquarter is in Hyderabad, India. It is one of the India’s largest and reputed FMCG companies. The company has two-business divisions-Dairy and Renewable Energy under its flagship Company Heritage Foods Limited. Currently Heritage’s milk and milk products have a market presence in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Odisha, NCR Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, Punjab and Uttarakhand.
|Company Name||Heritage foods|
|Date of Establishment||1992|
|Founder||Mr. Nara Chandrababu Naidu|
|Net Worth||INR 2681 crores|
|Share Price (as on 1 June 2021)||₹350.50|
|Telephone No.||040 – 2339 1221 / 222|
040 – 4212 9999
|Registered Address||6-3-541/C, Panjagutta, |
Hyderabad – 500 082 India
- UHT Milk
- Frozen Desserts
- Immunity Milk
- Fresh Cream
- Cold Coffee
- Flavoured Milk
- Skimmed Milk Powder
- A2 Full Cream Milk
- Toned Milk
- Double Toned Milk
- Full Cream Milk
Heritage foods founded in 1992 by Mr. Nara Chandrababu Naidu. It is one of the fastest growing Public Listed Companies in India. Heritage Foods Limited, is committed to practice and demonstrate a high standard of environment protection and provide a safe and healthy work place.
Milk: Heritage foods one of the Leading Private Dairy Players in India with a Chilling Capacity of 1.95 million liters per day, Processing Capacity of 2.57 million liters per day and Packaging Capacity of 1.71 million liters per day. By deeply committing to innovation and to providing authentic, high-quality milk products, have grown multi-fold to occupy a sizeable share in India’s Dairy Market.
Milk process and market a full line of dairy products including fresh milk, curd, buttermilk, lassi, ice-cream, paneer, ghee, table butter, cooking butter, milk powder, flavored milk, UHT milk and dairy whitener.
Renewable Energy: Heritage foods have recognized responsibilities to protect the environment. The company is dedicated to expand green footprint and have started clean energy journey by entering into renewable energy projects for captive consumption.
- To be a nationally recognized brand for Healthy and Fresh products with a revenue of INR 6000 Crore by 2024.
- To anticipate, understand and respond to Customers needs by creating high-quality products and making them available through innovative and convenient channels.
- To embrace the right technology to delight Customers.
- Advocating the balancing of economic, social and environmental aspects to create a better tomorrow.
- Empowering the farmer community through unique ‘Relationship Farming’ Model.
- Be the Employer of Choice by nurturing entrepreneurship and promoting empowerment, alongside transparency.
Awards & Recognitions
- 2018- India’s 100 Best CFO’s Awards
- 2018- ICAI Awards
- 2018- 100 Top HR Mind in India Award
- 2017- Telangana Best Employer Brand Award 2017
- 2017- Golden Peacock Award for Excellence in Corporate Governance
- 2016- Excellence Awards in Corporate Social Responsibility
- 2016- Most Innovative 100 CIOs/CTOs of India
- 2016- 100 Most Influential CFO’s in India
- 2016- “National Energy Conservation Award”
- 2016- Golden Peacock Award for Excellence in Corporate Governance
- 2016- Great Indian Ice Cream Contest 2016 Season-5
- 2016- COCA COLA Golden Spoon Award 2016
- 2014- ‘Most Admired Retailer of the Year 2014’
If you want to know anything else about the Heritage foods Company. Please comment below we will try to provide information.
You May Like
• Anand Milk Union Limited (AMUL) Company Profile, Wiki, Networth, Establishment, History and More
• Milma Company Profile, Wiki, Networth, Establishment, History and More