Arvind Limited Profile, Wiki, Networth, Owner, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Arvind Limited is an Indian Textile and Apparel company in India. The company headquarter is in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is a powerhouse that is also building new age homes. The company is a global leader in apparel manufacturing that is also transforming water management. It is a US $1 billion textile company that believes in creating opportunities beyond the conventional boundaries.
The company provide integrated solutions in textile fashioning possibilities for our global customer base. Arvind Limited company focus on advanced materials, environmental solutions, omni channel commerce and telecom. The company sustainability philosophy and innovative concepts in denim, woven, knit and voile products make amongst the top-ranked suppliers of fabric worldwide.
|Company Name||Arvind Limited|
|Founder Name||Kasturbhai Lalbhai|
|Date of Establishment||1931|
|Revenue (in 2020)||INR 6785.47 Crores|
|Chairman and Managing Director||Sanjaybhai Lalbhai|
|Registered Address||Naroda Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat -380025, India|
Arvind Limited company established in 1931.
- 1931, the company created capacity to compete with the world’s finest textile mills.
- 1952, the company set up India’s first dye and chemical plant, under the aegis of Atul Products Ltd, in order to reduce the nation’s dependence on imported dyes, and chemicals.
- 1973, the company established The Narottam Lalbhai Research Centre to further the Company’s technical capabilities. The Centre was home to many path-breaking innovations in the years following its establishment.
- 1980, the company launched Flying Machine, India’s first denim apparel brand, to meet the aspirations of the emerging youth segment.
- 1998, the company commissioned Santej shirting facility, with a capacity of 34 million metres. Over the next 20 years, Santej became globally recognized as the benchmark for sustainable practices in the textile industry.
- 2010, the Arvind Store was set up to house the best brands of Arvind under one roof. The store offers not only the entire range of the Company’s fabrics and apparel but also the services of Studio Arvind, the bespoke tailoring unit.
- 2014, a subsidiary of the Company, which provides waste water treatment solutions, got a global patent for its Polymeric Film Evaporation Technology (PFET). This revolutionary technology saves 80% energy cost for Envisol’s Zero Liquid Discharge water treatment system.
- 2017, the company announced the proposed demerger and public listing of its branded apparel (Arvind Fashions) and Engineering (Anup Engineering) businesses.
Arvind Limited founded by Kasturbhai Lalbhai, an industrialist and philanthropist. He was born on 1894, at Ahmedabad. He studied Municipal School Number Eight, Ahmedabad. Kasturbhai joined Ranchhodlal Chhotalal Government High School. In 1912, after his father died, he joined Rajpur Mills as a Chairman.
In 1920, Kasturbhai established Ashoka mills with the help of Dahyabhai Patel. He expanded business with the mentor and trusted managers. In 1931, he founded Arvind Limited company. He married to Sharda Chimanlal Jhaveri and blessed with two children Shrenik and Siddharth. He was honoured with Padma Bhushan Award. On 1980, he died. Recently, the Chairman and Managing Director of the company is Sanjay S. Lalbhai.
Arvind Limited is an Indian textile and apparel industry. In 2020, the company revenue is Rs. 6785.47 crores. The company is one of the leading companies in India. The company expand its business in all over the world.
If you want to know anything else about the Arvind Limited. Please comment below we will try to provide information.